[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rankings

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    Hold on, why did the Moderator removed the poll? and "Ignore this and doing shuffling"? am I reading right? O.o
    Is that like, some kind of a joke? instead of fixing the problem, just ignoring this and "doing shuffling"?
    To me it just seems like someone in here is trying to make fun of us.

He already explained why he had to do some shuffling. It's not a joke. Don't go looking for arguments where there are none.
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited November 2017
    Hold on, why did the Moderator removed the poll? and "Ignore this and doing shuffling"? am I reading right? O.o
    Is that like, some kind of a joke? instead of fixing the problem, just ignoring this and "doing shuffling"?
    To me it just seems like someone in here is trying to make fun of us.

He already explained why he had to do some shuffling. It's not a joke. Don't go looking for arguments where there are none.

No he did not explain why he had to do some shuffling and ignoring the problem, and yes it is a joke, and no you stop looking for arguments where there are none, you just hate on Gomenasai for no reason, please leave him alone or else I'll report you myself.
    Gomenasai
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    No he did not explain why he had to do some shuffling and ignoring the problem, and yes it is a joke, and no you stop looking for arguments where there are none, you just hate on Gomenasai for no reason, please leave him alone or else I'll report you myself.

I explained why right here.

Don't report people for no reason.
    ArgentMesos
  • SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    Reactions: 985
    edited November 2017
    Thanks to that Ranking, I have to jump from one account to the other one every single day 100 times -.-
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Thanks to that Ranking, I have to jump from one account to the other one every single day 100 times -.-

Have to?
    100 times?
    What are you trying to do?
    edited November 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Have to?
    100 times?

No, not really 100 times, but quite a lot of times.
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited November 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    May I know why you deleted his post? I understand he made a mistake, but doesnt

I attempted to merge the posts, which had the exact same title, and accidentally merged the wrong thread as the parent thread. So I split the comments into a new post and remerged the posts into the correct order. The post wasn't deleted, however Vanilla's forum software makes me the thread owner because of quirk.

But can you please fix it?
    edited November 2017

I attempted to merge the posts, which had the exact same title, and accidentally merged the wrong thread as the parent thread. So I split the comments into a new post and remerged the posts into the correct order. The post wasn't deleted, however Vanilla's forum software makes me the thread owner because of quirk.

They must fix it as soon as possible, we can't just leave it broken like that =_=
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2017

Have to?
    100 times?

Why are not they fixing it?

They must fix it as soon as possible, we can't just leave it broken like that =_=

And..... they didn't fix yet....

I wish they could just fix it and close this thread already -_-
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Cadena91 wrote: »

I can't particularly fix anything that's not broken; I can't restore ownership of the thread, if that's what you're asking, because the forum software doesn't allow me to. The poll is gone for the same reason, although it's not particularly necessary.

I can see every post on this thread, but you've spent more posts complaining about how I merged the threads than you have discussing the issue at hand, so it's rather hard to see where you're going with this.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017

I can't particularly fix anything that's not broken; I can't restore ownership of the thread, if that's what you're asking, because the forum software doesn't allow me to. The poll is gone for the same reason, although it's not particularly necessary.

I can see every post on this thread, but you've spent more posts complaining about how I merged the threads than you have discussing the issue at hand, so it's rather hard to see where you're going with this.

I've PM'ed you a detailed explanation of the issue.

These rankings should be changed so the secondary sort key is something else: character name, level, total exp, creation date - anything that won't give away more information than intended.
    And until they are changed, they should be disabled.

SlicedTimeSuperSaiyan3Mercedes4Ever31cheezburger85
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2017

Look, the problem is, when people search my main's in game name in Ranking months/weeks, they easily see all of my other characters, which is definitely a problem for me as well and a total security breach. why everyone can see my other characters and mules??

Also AKradian has PMed you the details, she's smart, so please do as she said, thanks =]

These rankings should be changed so the secondary sort key is something else: character name, level, total exp, creation date - anything that won't give away more information than intended.

Genius! I'm glad we have people like you in here.
    edited November 2017
    Absolutely, we have no choice but to remove/fix this.
    edited November 2017
    Why does it take so long to fix this?
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited December 2017
    Why does it take so long to fix this?

Nexon, please just fix it, at least remove it for now.
    edited December 2017

Why is it still broken? Nexon, please remove it for now at least.
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    edited December 2017

I was thinking the same thing, it seems like a really easy task, and as you said, if they're not fixing it at the moment, remove it.
    edited December 2017

I was thinking the same thing, it seems like a really easy task, and as you said, if they're not fixing it at the moment, remove it.

I'm getting tired in here, why don't they just remove it until they fix it? is it that hard? =.=
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    edited December 2017

I'm getting tired in here, why don't they just remove it until they fix it? is it that hard? =.=

But why are they ignoring us?

Have to?
    100 times?

There's clearly a problem in that Player Ranking, and we really should remove it until it get fixed.
    edited December 2017

Have to?
    100 times?

There's clearly a problem in that Player Ranking, and we really should remove it until it get fixed.

Yeah, I hope they'll hear us soon >.<