[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Perm Banned for no reason?

random_username1random_username1
Reactions: 100
edited November 2017 in Rants and Raves
In August I got my 3rd ban which led to permanent ban and the message was the same as my previous ones... Nexon didn't tell me what was wrong and just told me sorry and unbanned it. Now my account is permanently banned regards to the same issue but now they told I should have learned my lesson and account will stay permanently banned. I messaged several times with many GMs already and they just said it was for 'hack' and they can't tell me specifically what I did. I got the measage when I was trying to log into my account. It's like I got more bans from using the launcher than the shortcut launcher... Does it maybe have to do with lag? It's already November and they still won't tell me. My kanna MintChip has done nothing wrong. Does anyone else have this problem? Did anyone get a period banned or permanent ban? I went straight to permanent ban..

Comments

• random_username1random_username1
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2017
    If I knew what I did wrong from the first time then shouldn't I not be getting the same messages? It doesn't make any sense. I just want my account back.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I'm locking this thread to prevent any accusations or speculation regarding OP's innocence or guilt; particularly due to the recent update on Kanna bans, I'm not going to let people go around witch-hunting and fighting because someone got a ban.

Leave your speculation at home; ban details are between the user involved and Nexon, without the involvement of the hivemind.
This discussion has been closed.