[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Dice Master Chair From Dice Master Event Missing

NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
Reactions: 710
edited November 12 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Item Missing

Brief bug summary:

I got 2 Dice Master Chairs, one was earned from the "Dice Master Event: August 30 – September 13" , and another was received from the "Compensation for Recent Instability Issues and Downtime - Additional Hot Week Event ". Recently, I've discovered that the one from the Dice Master Event has disappeared from the Set-Up Inventory. I believe I'm not the only affected player. Please comment in this post if you have experienced the same problems.

More details:

The one received from the "Compensation for Recent Instability Issues and Downtime - Additional Hot Week Event " (maplestory.nexon.net/news/25215/updated-compensation-for-recent-instability-issues-and-downtime) is still in the Set-Up Inventory of my character named BBlazeWizard.

TBylGx3.png

However, the one earned from the "Dice Master Event: August 30 – September 13" (maplestory.nexon.net/news/24970/dice-master-event-august-30-september-13) has disappeared from the Set-Up Inventory of my character named PaladinBB.

YCRYDU8.png

Steps to reproduce:

Login and check the Set-Up Inventory of the character which the Dice Master Chairs was earned from the "Dice Master Event: August 30 – September 13".

Character name: BBlazeWizard and PaladinBB

Character level: 174 and 143

Character job: Blaze Wizard and Paladin

World name: Luna (Europe)

Date and time of the incident: CEST: Sunday, November 12, 2017 11:00 AM

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 1,380
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 14
    Idk if it's because it's on the same char, but both mine are still there.
    Maple_171114_014446.jpg
    Maybe you had the dice chair that expires on your second account? (Though doesn't seem like it with the item description)
  • NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 15
    They are characters on the same login account of mine.

After the Dice Master Event, I haven't actively played PaladinBB. I logged into it recently and found the chair is gone, though my Dice Master Medal and Damage Skin from the event are still there.

I was spending quite some efforts to get that chair from the event and really concern about it.

Hope someone from the technical team will look into this soon for me!