[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blazing Extinction casuses problems.

TheSaltySimenTheSaltySimen
Reactions: 670
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Title:
Blazing Extinction is making my game go extinct.

Bug type:
A spell causes a disconnect from the server.

Brief bug summary:
Blazing Extinction causes me to be thrown out of the game and out to the screen where you pick a server.

More details:
Blazing Extinction is causing my game to act up. I can cast the spell just fine, it travels along the ground just fine, but the moment it touches a mob I get thrown out to screen where you choose a server.

Steps to reproduce:
Cast blazing extinction and then have it hit a mob. I can recreate it with a 100% accuracy, and it happens every god damn time.

Character name:
Kaleo
Character level:
Character job:
BlazeWizard
World name:
Luna
Date and time of the incident:
This bug showed up on the 11th of November at around 12 PM CET and has persisted until now.

Some additional things:

Your customer support is horrible, beyond the worst I have encountered. I contacted support quickly after the bug started appearing, and to their credit, they replied rather fast, but it seems like most of the things I filled out on the ticket were overlooked or ignored.

First thing, I put down that I play the game from steam, but I received ways to fix the game using the Nexon launcher.

Three E-mails in I get told that my drivers are outdated, they weren't, but I still went and checked. Why wasn't this mentioned sooner? I provided a DxDiag in the first e-mail, so I don't see why it takes three e-mails before it gets brought up. And, my drivers weren't out of date, so...what gives?

PS:

would have posted here sooner, but it took 20 hours for me to be able to post, and I had faith that a ticket would have sufficed.