[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A Childs Dream royal face eye color incorrect

NyotaNyota
Reactions: 300
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: In-game eye color incorrect

Brief bug summary: The purple and pink eye colors are switched for the A Child's Dream royal face.

More details: The "A Child's Dream (Purple)" is amethyst and the "A Childs Dream (Amethyst)" is purple.

Steps to reproduce: If you have the face you can preview the two glitched eye colors in the cash shop (pictures provided).

Character name: OHoshiO

Character level: 142

Character job: Kanna

World name: Bellocan

Date and time of the incident: N/A

EW7cEZ8.png
FWzXfrp.png

Just sucks cuz before I used the royal coupon I specifically changed to one of my purple eyes in the salon so that I could get the face in purple.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Since the values appear to be swapped from what they usually are, I forwarded it as a bug.

However I'm not entirely certain, as some faces have unique ways of displaying eye color, and sometimes things can look off only because of the limited range of values Maple has. For example, this face is also purple:
    purple.png
  • NyotaNyota
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Since the values appear to be swapped from what they usually are, I forwarded it as a bug.

However I'm not entirely certain, as some faces have unique ways of displaying eye color, and sometimes things can look off only because of the limited range of values Maple has. For example, this face is also purple:
    purple.png

I understand. My windarcher's hair is technically "brown" but it's more of an ash grey.
    It's just that with this face, one is strikingly pink and one is strikingly purple, just opposite names.

But thank you for your help c: