[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplehood Watch Cash Shop items cant be incinerate

MhysonMhyson
Reactions: 800
edited November 2017 in Rants and Raves
RIGHT CLICK, DELETE, PIN, YES IM SURE, YES IM SURE. REPEAT. FOR DAYS.

I learned my lesson. Never open the maplehood cash shop boxes again.

XSnddaz.png

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    I wish they could be world transferable. (storage)
    That or made tradeable!
    It would be nice to trade spares for other cash shop items that I didn't end up getting.
    I got sooo many duplicates. =_=
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    The incinerator is only for cash items that can't be put into cash storage.
    The Maplehood items can (which also means you can share them with other chars of the same "group" - explorers with explorers, cygnus knights with cygnus knights, etc).
    If you really would rather get rid of them completely, put them back inside the Cash Shop storage, and then right-click on them there and choose "delete".
  • MhysonMhyson
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    The incinerator is only for cash items that can't be put into cash storage.
    The Maplehood items can (which also means you can share them with other chars of the same "group" - explorers with explorers, cygnus knights with cygnus knights, etc).
    If you really would rather get rid of them completely, put them back inside the Cash Shop storage, and then right-click on them there and choose "delete".

I know you can delete them from the cash shop. But you have to enter your PIC every time you delete, for every item. It's super annoying. It'd be nice if I could just drag and drop incinerate is my point.