[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Item pool changes?

PlutoPluto
Reactions: 660
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Okay, what's up with level 120+ mobs dropping level 90 equips? Here I am, doing Future Henesys quests and I keep finding level 90 items. What the heck is up with that?
darikSlicedTime

Comments

• ForTheGloryofHayatoForTheGloryofHayato
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    It's an old-ass place that hasn't been updated yet. Doesn't seem like the future is looking good, for this game that is.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    It's an old-ass place that hasn't been updated yet. Doesn't seem like the future is looking good, for this game that is.

thats a terrible projection, deemon. there are a lot of places that drop gear below their level range.
    edited November 2017
    Pluto wrote: »
    Okay, what's up with level 120+ mobs dropping level 90 equips? Here I am, doing Future Henesys quests and I keep finding level 90 items. What the heck is up with that?

Dont think too much of it, since you wont be using that gear. But there are also other places that are the same, but yeah he's right, those are older maps that havent been updated. Could also be tied to their theme, most of them drop the weapons or gear they use or are pertaining to.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2017

Lol u changed ur ign so no one could recognize u?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017
    darik wrote: »

nah, ban dodging, both their other alts are banned atm

i don't really see the point in all this effort though, every post they make is hitokiri salt
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    darik wrote: »

nah, ban dodging, both their other alts are banned atm

i don't really see the point in all this effort though, every post they make is hitokiri salt
    Looks like his new account got banned too, lol.
  • PlutoPluto
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2017
    Oh, so it's a wide problem? Did it start with the drop changes? and yeah, seen this troll around lately
    edited November 2017
    Nope. Just certain maps that were different levels before, but I believe future henesy has always been dropping those equips