[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nova Rewards

WatevauthinkWatevauthink
Reactions: 500
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
So I just had a quick question. For us to get the Grandis Journey pack do we have to have CLAIMED all rewards for the Nova site? Because I have all the rewards earned but I just want to hold on to some of the rewards for when the new release is actually launched, but I just want to know if that is actually allowed because I want to get the Grandis Journey Pack as well.

Comments

• SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited November 2017
    This is one of the major downfalls to Nexon in my opinion. They explain events pretty decently but don't really go into Detail... like EVER.

E.G. I want to buy Black Friday Boxes, But I have no clue if the Chairs/Mounts from them are going to be tradable within the account and I want them to go to my Cadena. I never play my AB so I don't exactly feel like wasting $25 on a Mount or Chair I can't even use, It's the small stuff like this that really annoys me.
    Sherri