[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game is freezing constantly after newest patch.

EXdestEXdest
Reactions: 1,375
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
After the new patch, the game freezes more often than before and I have to boot task manager to close it.

Am I the only one who is experiencing this phenomenon?

Comments

• Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited November 2017
    Well given your post count you may have a 3rd party program on your computer that doesn't work well Nexon security. It could be as simple as Blizzard.net causing this confusion with Nexon security or a windows update. Honestly as a highly expert adult in computers, I had to fix my own OS problem.
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited November 2017
    Lucsean99 wrote: »
    Well given your post count you may have a 3rd party program on your computer that doesn't work well Nexon security. It could be as simple as Blizzard.net causing this confusion with Nexon security or a windows update. Honestly as a highly expert adult in computers, I had to fix my own OS problem.

If thats the case, this shouldn't be the issue now. I do have blitzard.net installed, but I bet it is not the actual cause. The frequency of freezing game has been 7-9 a week on a patch before. Now just for yesterday and today, I had more than 25 game freezing and error messages popping up which is odd.