[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game crashes and disconnects in Ghost Park

DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
Reactions: 1,435
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Crash

Brief bug summary: I was finishing up Cat of All Trades quest in Ghost Park. First, the monsters stopped moving, then my skills stopped working, and finally the game becomes unresponsive just before disconnecting. The first time there was no error message. The second, the white box listing reasons why the game might have crashed (maintenance, internet connection issues, illegal program). The third time I received "Unable to Connect to Server" in-game.

Steps to reproduce: Upon first instance, the game had to be force terminated via Task Manager. The following instances the game shut down on its own. After each instance, I checked my internet connection to be sure it isn't that. It's not. Re-logged each time and entered Ghost Park , but encountered the same issue each time.. I even tried switching servers, even though I doubt that makes a difference.

It should be noted that I had not encountered any significant lag before entering Ghost Park.

Character name: AuraSidhe

Character level: 188

Character job: Wind Archer

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 11/23/17 Between 4:00 - 4:30 PM CST

Much obliged if someone can verify.