[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Getting kicked out

BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
Reactions: 650
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
So, after the long wait, the update is done. but now i cant enter the game for some reason
Any ideas for a quick fix?? i wanna be able to do the events and stuff

Comments

• BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
    edited November 2017
    After further inspection i didn't get the nova update on steam, still dont have it now.
    No apparent way to update the game through either steam or maple itself
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    After further inspection i didn't get the nova update on steam, still dont have it now.

try logging out and back in or right click on the game in library and click manage downloads see if anything happens
  • BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
    edited November 2017

try logging out and back in or right click on the game in library and click manage downloads see if anything happens

i tried that and even tried reinstalling the game just now.
    if i skip the cutscene i get kicked out immediately, if i dont i get kicked out after selecting my region....
    waiting 8 hours for an update and then waiting an hour to redownload the game...
    i just wanna play the events T_T
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017

i tried that and even tried reinstalling the game just now.
    if i skip the cutscene i get kicked out immediately, if i dont i get kicked out after selecting my region....
    waiting 8 hours for an update and then waiting an hour to redownload the game...
    i just wanna play the events T_T

it may be a client issue, im sure there will be a maintenance, just keep trying