[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Codex quick key gone

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Game play/content

Brief bug summary:
The keyboard shortcut to open the Crusader Codex is gone.

More details:
Realized this when I clicked my normal Codex short cut and nothing happened. Checked my keyboard shortcuts and Codex shortcut wasn't assigned in place and it wasn't in the tray below.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Cygnus277

Character level: 215

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Nov. 29, 2017 after update.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited November 2017
    Hello

Thanks for making this thread. Forwarded.
    YinYangX
  • RannamaeRannamae
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    I made a cadena and picked up the octopus familar went to bring it out but the shortcut for the monster book is missing. I hope you will fix this and aren't doing away with it.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Rannamae wrote: »
    I made a cadena and picked up the octopus familar went to bring it out but the shortcut for the monster book is missing. I hope you will fix this and aren't doing away with it.

Think they are, I mean the volunteer fowarded it and it wasn't mentioned in the update notes. My guess is that the new Maple Achievement shortcut default place on the shortcuts tray accidental overlapped the codex one.
  • lnqgdn123lnqgdn123
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 2017
    yeah, i had the same problem. i think this is a bug of all the server, not just about someone
  • BaydenNBaydenN
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2017
    Double click on the Codex in your "Equip Tab" and it will open up. But yeah the missing hotkey is slightly irritating.
  • KingKingKingKing
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2017
    You can fixed the problem by double clicking Codex temporally. But it is not as convenient as a hot key.
  • WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2017
    Confirmed by me and like 5 people in alliance. I'm using Steam version, but I'm sure there were others using Nexon Launcher.

Double-clicking the Crusader Codex in Equipment window opens it. Does not restore hotkey in Key Setting menu.

Pls fox :)
  • RiceyTofuRiceyTofu
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I am missing the hot key for the Crusader Codex as well. :(
  • KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited December 2017
    I'd like to say that the monster book (codex) button isn't just missing - it was replaced by the "Maple News" button. I had monster book bound to B, and now all my characters that had book on B have Maple news there instead.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I'd like to say that the monster book (codex) button isn't just missing - it was replaced by the "Maple News" button. I had monster book bound to B, and now all my characters that had book on B have Maple news there instead.

That's interesting, I might have missed it but I don't think that happened with me. o.o
  • MelanthrielMelanthriel
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2017

yeah this is exactly what happened with me.
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited December 2017
    This got fixed, so I will close the discussion.
This discussion has been closed.