[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Why are you ignoring us?

SnowieeSnowiee
Reactions: 1,650
edited November 30 in General Chat
I like how Arwoo has only been commenting on the posts that are unrelated to the nerf on non-kms maps which is what the majority of maplers are complaining about. Are we gong to get any responses regarding this issue?
MesosdarikSherriMaplersCriscoTrollArcoRennnBasuraMarzecpeterwongdudeand 5 others.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 5,720
    edited November 30
    @Arwoo Yeah...we wanna hear some responses.
    darik
  • CriscoTrollCriscoTroll
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited November 30
    He's learned the nexon way quick lmao.
    darikPrissyPrissyBooberpuppy
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 15,645
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited November 30
    Sorry if it feels like I'm ignoring certain topics. There's a lot going on right now and I'm trying to address as many of the concerns as I can while taking care of all my tasks here.

You can bet that big topics such as Reboot being upset over the recent changes to Non-KMS maps and bossing has reached me. You can also bet that these suggestions and topics have already been delivered to our game teams. However, that's as much as I can communicate to you guys as action items haven't been decided upon as of now.
    SherriBleedVioletYinYangXManiOhKoodstricky01CriscoTrollVitalInvulgoNyaraand 4 others.
  • ImASpawnSlaveImASpawnSlave
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 30
    There's nothing wrong with the game. A lot of people just don't know how to play properly.
    WONDERGUY
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 3,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 30
    There's nothing wrong with the game. A lot of people just don't know how to play properly.

Nothing wrong with the game? what planet are you living on?
    NanoTaterHeweyCatoooloooBooberpuppySlicedTimeSherriGoldAdventurerDarkZettaMichrdarikand 16 others.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 30
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Sorry if it feels like I'm ignoring certain topics. There's a lot going on right now and I'm trying to address as many of the concerns as I can while taking care of all my tasks here.

You can bet that big topics such as Reboot being upset over the recent changes to Non-KMS maps and bossing has reached me. You can also bet that these suggestions and topics have already been delivered to our game teams. However, that's as much as I can communicate to you guys as action items haven't been decided upon as of now.

Thank you for answering, i hope it gets a fix soon and we can get back to our daily routine on reboot and to enjoy this new events with the same good progression that we had before this non kms maps nerf from the recent patch.
    Although a thread or a notice would b amazing to do because not everyone will read this thread specifically, informing maplers about the situation is vital for a healthy relationship between a company and its customers in my opinion.
  • HeweyHewey
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 30

I'd be exhausted if i were you, having to deal with issues after every big patch. I'd not have the stamina to keep up haha
    darik
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 30

Ignore that guy he only wants to make the community angry.
    RebootEvanMaplersSablemystSherriRennnVital
  • Games_Of_ChanceGames_Of_Chance
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 30

I'm sure this whole patch is a very large discussion. I hope the game teams you have delivered out sentiment to truly consider the playerbase. I appreciate you finally coming forward to tell us the message has been delivered.
    darikSablemyst
  • BleedVioletBleedViolet
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 30

I'm sure the majority of the players really appreciate this. I think it's crucial for any game developer to listen to player feedback for the continued success of the game. After all, a game is nothing without a dedicated player base. I really hope Nexon takes this issue seriously because this decision can be the difference between restoring the faith that many players have for Nexon or losing a large proportion of the fanbase due to an inability to practically advance in the game. I have high hopes for the game development team.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 4,875
    edited November 30
    to be fair, he's been badgered about the name cool down which seems less important than the fact that reboot doesnt drop cadena weapons.
    Lilyflower
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 760
    edited November 30
    darik wrote: »

Ignore that guy he only wants to make the community angry.

about non-kms maps they right you guys just bully all other that dont agree with you

there is no meso nerf if so please make video and do post as bug

only change is that you cant farm meso on mobs that are lower/higher 20/20 then you
    means you will have to get fund and work
    not just go to low lvl area that you get not hit (safe) and just keyweight ..... do some work
    play or quit.
    OrionTempestEXdestninestrokes
  • CriscoTrollCriscoTroll
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited December 3

20 bucks that you're trolling, didn't play on Reboot for a reasonable amount of time, or sell accounts with mesos on them.

Moderator note: Please do not accuse people of cheating or anything else.
    SablemystEXdestLilyflowerdarikShadowParadoxMarzec
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    edited November 30

20 bucks that you're trolling, didn't play on Reboot for a reasonable amount of time, or sell accounts with mesos on them.

and i bet your kanna its high lvl without gear
    weak to handel mobs within range of 20+- or that want move/work much ,
    to used on keyweight with low lvl mobs that dont hit you or hit you very low
    and now bully all other around because he will have to make some work and focus on game instead keyweight and semi afk farm meso

please come with more arguments on what stops you farm meso and why you think is bad instead harash all other that dont agree with you or people like you
  • TerrorFaceTerrorFace
    Reactions: 605
    edited November 30
    WONDERGUY wrote: »

and now bully all other around because he will have to make some work and focus on game instead keyweight and semi afk farm meso

please come with more arguments on what stops you farm meso and why you think is bad instead harash all other that dont agree with you or people like you

You mean all the threads detailing why the non-KMS fix is detrimental to Reboot isn't enough? Read them. No one is harashing anyone. :catthink:
    SherridarikRennn
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,055
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 1

This person is obviously DeeMon on a new account evading ban. Read his post history if you want lol.
    darik
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 1
    Rennn wrote: »

This person is obviously DeeMon on a new account evading ban. Read his post history if you want lol.

Yep, good ol' DeeMon back and ready to be a pest once more. How long do you think it'll be until he gets this one banned?
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    edited December 1
    TerrorFace wrote: »

You mean all the threads detailing why the non-KMS fix is detrimental to Reboot isn't enough? Read them. No one is harashing anyone. :catthink:

where ?
    all there is how nexon is bad
    how people are done and want quit
    how non-reboot serves are p2w whales and that you "must" use credit cards
    wich is other thing nothing to do with this change

as i said there is no meso nerf you can farm meso if you cant please go make report bug

you need be in range of the mob 20lvls higher or lower to get exp and meso,stop be lazy with sit on safe spot in mid of the map on the mobs that dont hit you or hit you very low

the game its progress and farm not

lazy keywheight for days and days on same map (reason why i quited reboot)
    boring meso farm on same map for days and days no challange (reason why many got to end content without much work)

the amount of players that are above 30k+ stats in reboot and 250 its crazy because its to eazy and no fun no challange

(not funded kanna with meso gear + keyweightfarmFTW = move the meso on main and 1shot allcontent ) thats the reboot you like?

• AvarisAvaris
    Reactions: 370
    edited December 1

where ?

as i said there is no meso nerf you can farm meso if you cant please go make report bug

you need be in range of the mob 20lvls higher or lower to get exp and meso,stop be lazy with sit on safe spot in mid of the map on the mobs that dont hit you or hit you very low

boring meso farm on same map for days and days no challange (reason why many got to end content without much work)

the amount of players that are above 30k+ stats in reboot and 250 its crazy because its to eazy and no fun no challange

(not funded kanna with meso gear + keyweightfarmFTW = move the meso on main and 1shot allcontent ) thats the reboot you like?

You do know that people can bypass all of the challenge in normal servers by simply throwing money at Nexon right? It's considered pay2win for a reason...
    At least in Reboot you have to work for your gains, even if it's a little repetitive. You have a set way of progressing and slowly work towards that as opposed to just getting x amount of money and buying a set of perfected gear.
    darikYamiNL
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,055
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 3

where ?

...What?

Did you really play Reboot or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing? Because key-weighting doesn't even give you the optimal rates, you are actually rewarded with higher mesos/hour for attacking more and looting more often. And I'm pretty sure the level-range penalty doesn't apply to EXP (EDIT: Apparently they do but that's not the focus of our argument here).

Also, I'm actually a Kanna main in Reboot, so my Kanna is pretty funded. Unfortunately, with the nasty nerfs nobody wants, I can tell you that even when funded, Kannas have trouble farming mobs their level. It will only be worse for newer players and maybe slightly better but still crap compared to before if you have a 2nd computer Kanna.
    stop be lazy with sit on safe spot in mid of the map on the mobs that dont hit you or hit you very low

Yeah, you just described farming in Arcane River with 1.5x the required arcane force. So tell me, how is farming in Arcane River or mesofarming lazy? They're both just grinding.

I don't know why you're complaining about people making progress by grinding and claiming that they "didn't do much work"? And please tell me about who you're including in your perceived "amount of players with 30k+ stats" because if you're including botters in that number, that's not very relevant...

Man, your post is just a mess of incoherence. Maybe actually learn to read the posts for once instead of expecting people to spoonfeed you arguments already posted and available here. And brush up on your English for once because it's really hard to understand you.
    darikYamiNL