[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nebulites [A/B] Rank coupons from bosses/events

PuddingplaysPuddingplays
Reactions: 600
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Jello, I have a suggestion to make events/bosses a bit more worth while, as well as, making A/B rank Nebulites more accessible to the general population!
This suggestion would be to add two new items to the game known as "[A] Nebulite Box", and " Nebulite Box". These boxes would come from boss drops, event coin shops, and Legion coin shop. The droprate would be common from any daily boss, and 100% droprate from any weekly boss. These boxes would include 1 random A rank nebulite, 1 random B rank nebulite, and 1 premium fusion ticket from their respected boxes.
I know this isn't a 100% solution to the Nebulite situation, but I believe with the recent changes to bosses, and how you will meso farm on high-end levels on reboot I think this is a nice step into the right direction. (Especially considering Arcane River mobs do not drop Nebulite boxes, which are in itself already pretty terrible)
This suggestion would be applied to both Reboot, and non-Reboot worlds since I believe it fits for both types of servers.
I believe this suggestion is good for non-Reboot servers, because with boss entry limit being lower/droprate getting nerfed it will help make daily/weekly bosses more profitable in for players who wish to sell Nebulites.
I believe this suggestion is good for Reboot server, because currently reboot relies on one event to get a decent amount of A rank Nebulites, and in order to get A rank Nebulites without this event running is an extreme pain in the rear end since you have to fuse your way up from D rank Nebulites essentially.
The reason I would include a Premium Fusion Ticket in the boxes is because simply put you need them to fuse B/A rank Nebulites, and I believe from the Developers side it would be easier to make these tickets more accessible rather then having to change the system as a whole. The current meta for getting these Premium Fusion Tickets on non-Reboot worlds is to get them from Gacha, buy them in Cash Shop, or buy them off of clearly obvious bot shops. I for one don't really see any of these options being viable what-so-ever, considering the current price for Maple Points it is not worth the cost to buy in the Cash Shop, or gamble on Gacha. Even if you get 1 ticket per Gacha it would cost the same as just buying the tickets anyway! Lastly I for one am sick and tired of having to rely on stock from botters to purchase high quantity items that are in need, as I'm sure you are all already aware of this.

Anyway this is my suggestion for Nebulite situation. I don't expect much from this, but it is worth a shot to make content a little bit more worth playing!
Let me know what you think, and what else you can think of to help better the Nebulite situation! =]
Beef

Comments

• BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited December 2017
    How bout integrating Nebulites into Profession? Like the fusing them, crafting Nebulites, etc. Just trying to revive dead content Ardentmil
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited December 2017
    But if you wanna keep the current system, why not make it so u can buy ticket via Reward Points
  • PuddingplaysPuddingplays
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2017
    Beef wrote: »
    But if you wanna keep the current system, why not make it so u can buy ticket via Reward Points

That I would agree with they could add Premium Fusion Tickets into the Reward Point shop, and even the Matilda shop.
    As much as I would like to see a better system I think it's more likely that we could get aspects to help improve what we have to work with the current system.
    Hopefully something could be done. =p
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    this will never happen, pay to win xd