[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot Stability Improvements

KezrauxKezraux
Reactions: 1,095
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Following the recent outrage from the large majority of Reboot players, including myself, I have thought of a lot of small changes that could be made to the Reboot server in order to restore balance between all players, new and old, casual and hardcore.

My proposed changes do not include reverting the fixes made to maps such as Mysterious Path, Fantasy Theme Park or Ulu City, or reverting the changes made to boss drops and their entry count.

These changes would allow for a much more smooth experience on Reboot.
I believe it would be extremely beneficial to introduce many more efficient ways to acquire mesos on Reboot.

Buff the "Reboot" beginner skill
Increase the 5x meso drop to 8x Remove the 100% meso gain cap from accessory potentials. (THIS WOULD HELP A LOT)
Add a 3x drop increase to Spell Traces, Twisted Time, Piece of Time and Crusader Coins.

Heavily Increase Item NPC Prices
Spell Trace - 30k
Twisted Time - 150k
Philosopher Stone - 500k
Piece of Time - 1m
Rock of Time - 5m
Zakum Helmet - 1m
Chaos Zakum Helmet - 5m
Stone of Eternal Life - 5m
Horntail Necklace - 3m
Chaos Horntail Necklace - 7.5m
Pink Holy Cup - 10m
Intermediate Item Crystal - 100k
Advanced Item Crystal - 200k
Superior Item Crystal - 400k

Misc. Changes
Add Mysterious Meso Pouches to the Gollux, Commerci, Root Abyss and Von Leon coin shops.
Reasonable prices for these would be:
1 Gollux coin per 1 Meso Pouch
3 Gollux pennies per 1 Meso Pouch
3 Commerci Denaro per 1 Meso Pouch
2 Yggdrasil Runes per 1 Meso Pouch
1 Chaos Yggdrasil Rune per 1 Meso Pouch
2 Royal Lion King Medals per 1 Meso Pouch

Comments

• SyncrinitySyncrinity
    Reactions: 435
    edited December 2017
    I also believe the fix to this involves selling items. I'd like to see the NPC sale price of equips and etc items increased. Spell traces need to be much higher than 5k as well.

Nexon should have figured out a viable way to compensate reboot BEFORE removing meso farming and killing bossing. Instead they seemingly knee jerk removed the only way to get stronger while having no solution in mind. If Nexon came out saying that meso farming is gone BUT here's a list of things we did to compensate for it, we would be happy.
    Kezraux