[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Let's make more Mesos!

PuddingplaysPuddingplays
Reactions: 600
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Jello, I have a suggestion regarding how we can make a little bit more Mesos on both Reboot, and Non-Reboot worlds.
This suggestion is to have ETC items that monsters drop (which isn't affected by the 20 level difference gap) NPC for significantly more on Reboot. How much more is open for discussion, but I do not quite know an exact number. This would also reduce lag significantly while farming since Meso bags cause the most amount of loot lag with pets.

On Non-Reboot worlds you could perhaps make things such as Necromancer equips, Zakum Weapons, Nova equips, and Elite Heliseum equips that drop from bosses NPC for what they NPC for already in Reboot. I believe with recent boss changes, and how Non-Reboot worlds benefit more-so on the daily boss hunt with having economy to sell stuff in the entry limit with the droprate nerf hurt players who do this activity on a daily basis. So why not reward them with Mesos for these junk equips, every little bit helps.

Maybe you have other ways to help make some mesos, post them, and let me know what you think. =]
SherriBeef