[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Idling character causes infinite not responding

tecul1tecul1
Reactions: 200
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
Maplestory was working fine a few days ago but then i suddenly started to experience a weird freezing issue in which the game would freeze and unfreeze every few seconds. It is very annoying a nothing seems to get rid of this problem... unable to just idle a character for 5 seconds and not crash? What are they even doing anymore? i bought 1day 2x to push breakthrough but i can't even train i want a refund

Comments

• tecul1tecul1
    edited December 2017
    and now nexon launcher says product in use even though it's not, i redl launcher and maple (with bad internet such a pain) now i can't even finish breakthrough after i charged more nx for a 2x card
  • tecul1tecul1
    edited December 2017
    it was fixed because of a direct x update, so i bought a 2x card to use for 15 minutes before a F*CKING USC WHICH RESETS ALL BURNING

edit NEVER MIND i dc'd in horntail on rune and exp buff and it came back