[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Maple Achievement Incomplete?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
The new maple achievement does not record things that have already been completed. I have many character that are lvl 210 but it was not recorded that I had any until I leveled a new character to 210. People with characters that are already 250 are having the same issue. This system needs to be changed to acknowledge the things that have already been completed on our accounts. Older accounts that have completed entire quest lines are being ignored by the system. Please make the Maple Achievement system retroactive. Thanks, CrystalOra!
  1. Are your previous achievements being ignored by the new Maple Achievement system?3 votes
    1. Yes, I have an older account and nothing is recorded.
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No, I don't play this game.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I'm a noob! So I'm doing everything for the first time!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    The new maple achievement does not record things that have already been completed. I have many character that are lvl 210 but it was not recorded that I had any until I leveled a new character to 210. People with characters that are already 250 are having the same issue. This system needs to be changed to acknowledge the things that have already been completed on our accounts. Older accounts that have completed entire quest lines are being ignored by the system. Please make the Maple Achievement system retroactive. Thanks, CrystalOra!

So, is this a bug or a suggestion?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited December 2017
    It is a bug because it does not show what we have already completed.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    It is a bug because it does not show what we have already completed.

And how do you know that it was suppose to retroactive? Not saying that it shouldn't be retroactive, but if the Achievement system was meant to be not retroactive, then what you're reporting is a suggestion to make it better, not a bug.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited December 2017
    Until it is announced that it is this way because they want it to be I'm calling it a bug. If it were not a bug they would have moved this post to the suggestions page. So until further notice-Troll get back under your bridge! K-Thanks!
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Until it is announced that it is this way because they want it to be I'm calling it a bug. If it were not a bug they would have moved this post to the suggestions page. So until further notice-Troll get back under your bridge! K-Thanks!

So you're just assuming you're the right one and that Nexon is automatically wrong. Pretty sure that makes you the troll so "get back under your bridge" .
    Or they didn't move cause they haven't bothered to read?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited December 2017
    Where have you been? Nexon is always wrong lol! JK! Also what you have to say has nothing to do with this topic.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Where have you been? Nexon is always wrong lol! JK! Also what you have to say has nothing to do with this topic.

Well, semi. Threads in the wrong category create clutter and are tended to be taken less seriously, no?
This discussion has been closed.