[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Option to disable attack numbers, mob attack anima

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Well yeah
I find being able to disable the damage numbers of other players and the mobs attack animation would be great for players with rather not so strong PCs/Laptop, and for the mob attack animation thingie, the mob attacks cause alot of lag, anybody who was in twilight perion knows what i mean.

Also we should be able to disable the skill effects in the legion.
The huge amount of legion chars can cause alot of lag.

Well that was my suggestion.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    I agree with the legion thing, if anything a button on the grid to redeem coins for those that don’t want to enter map raid and the exit.

The first thing might be tough cause what if someone thinks you’re botting cause ymthey cant see your damage but you’re killing the monsters
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    Well, I think that the mini blade damage effect would help a bit, although I'm not sure by how much.

However I do think that the legion attacking effects are affected by the transparency of your skills, I'd have to check to be sure, but I'm 99% sure that's the case.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    i agree with the legion thing