[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Fixed] Cannot load game

TheFreeLancerXTheFreeLancerX
Reactions: 200
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
I was just online this morning. I shut down my computer to go somewhere and when I came back, I turned on my computer and loaded the nexon launcher. Instead of the play button, it shows the update button so I clicked and it finished updating in one second which is rather odd since I don't have fast internet. I clicked Play and a little window popped up within the launcher saying "Game launched stopped" "Product currently in use." I signed into a different account and again there is an update button even though I just updated. I clicked and it updated in one second. I click Play and the same message pops up: "Game launched stopped" "Product currently in use." I sign back into my main account again and it shows update again with the same message popping up. Not sure why the launcher wants me to update the game every time I sign in but I was just online this morning no problem.

Edit: I just had to disable auto update in the launcher settings.