[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cadena and Illium Level 200 Rewards Event question

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2017
    it not fair should give people more time to complete to level 200 Cadena because her defense is miss up I used to kill level 10 monster and take less damage then she did it require so much potion I use so much potion that my money almost run out I am at level 168 now no one do party quest with me it so slow for me now since I can't kill monster that is the same level as me or higher to much damage I went to omega sector it take 3000 damage if it attack and touch how I am going to level up wtf even if it 2x couple it still the same the equipment that I equip is like level 150 not the weapon it 140. I am not in reboot.

By my experience, i did need potions to train, mostly after i got to lv160+ the mobs did more and more damage, the real thing that helped me against was: Kill the mobs faster than they can hit me, so i usually just swiped em out before they took too much hp/potions.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    it not fair should give people more time to complete to level 200 Cadena because her defense is miss up I used to kill level 10 monster and take less damage then she did it require so much potion I use so much potion that my money almost run out I am at level 168 now no one do party quest with me it so slow for me now since I can't kill monster that is the same level as me or higher to much damage I went to omega sector it take 3000 damage if it attack and touch how I am going to level up wtf even if it 2x couple it still the same the equipment that I equip is like level 150 not the weapon it 140. I am not in reboot.

First you are going to need to buy a pet any decent thief (minus shadower cause def thief ftw) will have at the least 1 with potion skills but then again I hope you got the free 1, anyway you have 2 options

1: go buy ginger ale and set potion use to 80%

2: learn alchemy and make hp increase pots and hp recovery pots
    and set potion use to 90%

Or get lucky and get mutant snail or pig familar.

Trust me you think you have it rough now wait till madman rocks dat bouncy booty.