[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Abusing the breakthrou event

Comments

• ReapersReapers
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    My boy you need to make a CER (Claim, Evidence, Reasoning) You have your claim but no evidence of these hacks, and your reasoning is all over the place. Seriously you make me laugh though, switched from Cadena to Blaze Wizards real quick. L M A O
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2017
    Took a break and came back to see nothing has changed on here, upset players vs. nexon kiss ups, extended maintenances, and the game management is still on a steady decline, very disappointing.
    PetalmagicbootlickerSherri
  • ReapersReapers
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    Tuba wrote: »
    Took a break and came back to see nothing has changed on here, upset players vs. nexon kiss ups, extended maintenances, and the game management is still on a steady decline, very disappointing.

Very true o:)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Tuba wrote: »

theres no incentive to kiss up to nexon.

people are just setting others straight
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    And this thread has derailed into insults.

Close reason:
    Thread derailed.

I'll report any Cadena hackers I see, and you should too. I haven't seen any so far, though. Either way this thread is going nowhere fast.
    SherriYinYangXDemonluck
This discussion has been closed.