[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Intense power crystal sale limit

HHG1HHG1
Reactions: 5,986
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So there is a 60 per week limit to how many boss-crystals you can sell to the Collector NPC in the freemarket. Why is that?

There are more than enough weekly and daily bosses to exceed this limit, and the crystals already clog up your inventory on a daily basis, but when you hit the limit of crystals sold you need to hoard these until the week resets.

What's the point?

---
Edit: I suppose I should make a clear suggestion since I am posting this in the suggestions subforum.
My suggestion is to remove this limit or increase it closer to 100 per week. As it is now it seems to serve no purpose other than needlessly penalizing effort put into the game.

Comments

• MaktFFMaktFF
    Reactions: 510
    edited January 2018
    Tbh this intense power crystal mechanic is really bad. Because of this many bosses got their daily limit (like zakum 2 times) reduced and these crystals aren't really worth the change.