[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

lv. 76 step up maple alliance

iambaraiambara
Reactions: 100
edited December 2017 in General Chat
i can not seem to figure out how to finish this on my aran, any help would be appreciated! ive read some posts that say i just need to do the story quests but i dont have any quests under the Aran tab in my quest log like my required quests

Comments

• xFerxFer
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    try to look for Mysterious Discovery in the light bulb on the left side of the screen.
  • iambaraiambara
    edited December 2017
    xFer wrote: »
    try to look for Mysterious Discovery in the light bulb on the left side of the screen.

i have any its not there
  • xFerxFer
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    iambara wrote: »
    xFer wrote: »

i have any its not there

have you try look into the quest log? maybe you start the quest before?
    Mysterious Discovery worked on explorer and Cadena

if still can't find it, then will have to wait for another aran to help you :(

good luck
  • iambaraiambara
    edited December 2017
    yeah ive looked, i got it on my nightlord the other day but i have no clue how i did it XD
  • LOLYOUGOTSCREWEDMANLOLYOUGOTSCREWEDMAN
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    If you didnt find out yet, click the lightbulb above your head. Worked for me
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited December 2017
    You need to do all the class related quests to unlock it. I did it last night, it will take a while since you probably skipped those quests due to out leveling the areas quickly. It is going to be a pain though.
  • XxXJ3TXxXXxXJ3TXxX
    edited June 2019
    Just talk to athena peirce. quest should be "athena pierces reply" or something like that
This discussion has been closed.