[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Fixed] nexon launcher failed to load

EDragonEDragon
Reactions: 300
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
umm... first I have to say sorry for using bug reporting and not this channel, I was just new to all of this, so yeah ^^;; here's the exact same message from there
so after downloading nexon launcher and then downloading maplestory I clicked play like every one would do when they want to play maplestory
but what happened to me is the game does not open but just shows me an error saying "nexon launcher failed to load" I tried reinstalling nexon launcher to see if that would fix it but the same error still appears
and re-downloading the games doesn't fix it (a whole week of download went a waste)
I hope someone could help me with this, thanks
FIX
ok, all what you have to do is just make sure that the folder's name that you have the game on is written in English, mine was written in another language which was causing nexon's icon being invisible and get that failed to load error
oh, and if the folder's name is in English then check the entire path that is written on nexon launcher and see which one is not in English
I hope I explained this well to people, if you don't really get it feel free to ask me and I will guide you step by step ^^

Comments

• courtsneezecourtsneeze
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    Have you heard of any solutions yet?
  • EDragonEDragon
    edited December 2017
    Have you heard of any solutions yet?

nope, nothing yet
  • EDragonEDragon