[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guilds gone and cant get into storage. Help!!!

lethalvb01lethalvb01
Reactions: 960
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I cant even search for the guild I was in and whenever I try to get in storage it just says catch your breath and try again. What the heck is going on??

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    Same. and everything is on fire. Can I petition nexon for those super nova boxes we never got for the other 50 zillion maintenances =3=
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Same. and everything is on fire. Can I petition nexon for those super nova boxes we never got for the other 50 zillion maintenances =3=

Dude, bug off other people's posts because you decided to skip three days of boxes and then Nexon semi-took your last fourth day.
    lethalvb01 wrote: »
    I cant even search for the guild I was in and whenever I try to get in storage it just says catch your breath and try again. What the heck is going on??

Do you know if your guild might have gotten disbanded?
    If you open and then close your storage, there's a cd time before you can open it again. If that's not the case, might want to submit a bug report.
  • TransformingThunderTransformingThunder
    Reactions: 1,620
    edited December 2017
    It was a bug like the multiple burning characters