[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to Burn A Character

StrukkStrukk
Reactions: 925
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Character Creation/Event

Brief bug summary: When trying to create a burning character, no matter what character I choose it says "request failed" but creates the character without the burning effect.

More details: Created a character, gave burning effect. Didn't even log into it, decided to create a different one. So I clicked "delete" and then when I tried to create a new one it started giving me the "request failed" error.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Create burning chara, delete, trying to create a new burning chara.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Strüdel

Character level: 1

Character job: Explorer

World name: Kradia

Date and time of the incident: 12/17/2017 Not sure/don't remember when But probably around 7pm MST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
wishmeluk

Comments

• wishmelukwishmeluk
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    Same error message since 12/16/17, submit nx ticket on 12/17/17 but it GM responded they are aware of this situation and closed my current ticket. Unable to create burn character T_T
  • StrukkStrukk
    edited December 2017
    wishmeluk wrote: »
    Same error message since 12/16/17, submit nx ticket on 12/17/17 but it GM responded they are aware of this situation and closed my current ticket. Unable to create burn character T_T

Same with me. I submitted a new ticket and this GM is actually trying some stuff with me and gathering some info.
    wishmeluk
  • wishmelukwishmeluk
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    it would be great if you can keep me posted here. Now that they are extending burning char event, we might be able to create one.. MAYBE>...
  • StrukkStrukk
    edited January 2018
    wishmeluk wrote: »
    it would be great if you can keep me posted here. Now that they are extending burning char event, we might be able to create one.. MAYBE>...

They ended up telling me the same thing of "we are closing this ticket blah blah blah looking into it."