[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna's Ether Pulse in Spirit Savior Bug Fix

Comments

• NolansDadNolansDad
    RoflMayo wrote: »
    Though many people are complaining, Ether Pulse's random teleport use in Spirit Savior from my experience was 30/70. At times it would save me, and at times it would doom me by putting me right into the toxic spirit's path. For all of you Kannas who are complaining about Spirit Savior, I've been able to consistently get +10k without the random teleport as of recent. Yes Ether Pulse is a very poor skill in Spirit Savior compared to other classes, however Arwoo is commenting that he's changing the maps to what they should be, don't be babies like the recent Reboot meso thing.
    RoflMayo wrote: »
    Though many people are complaining, Ether Pulse's random teleport use in Spirit Savior from my experience was 30/70. At times it would save me, and at times it would doom me by putting me right into the toxic spirit's path. For all of you Kannas who are complaining about Spirit Savior, I've been able to consistently get +10k without the random teleport as of recent. Yes Ether Pulse is a very poor skill in Spirit Savior compared to other classes, however Arwoo is commenting that he's changing the maps to what they should be, don't be babies like the recent Reboot meso thing.

I would like you to explain how you manage to get 10k+ in Spirit Savior on kanna when I fail nearly every round. you cant drop through most platforms or teleport. You have to be on a long flat surface to effectively use ether pulse for tele, so please explain this. I'm sure the millions of kannas out there with this same issue would love to know what you know.