[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Items or mesos cannot be moved.

K3nshimeK3nshime
Reactions: 100
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
My Friend cannot move her items nothing drop and be moved how she can repair it ?

Comments

• NogesiNogesi
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    Hey when im tryign to buy sell or throw items or mesos from my inventory or selling them im getting the massage "items and mesos cannot be moved please contact costumer support"

and i cant finish my quests because my etc is full
  • BlazingEdgeBlazingEdge
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2017
    I have the same exact problem. I'm also not on the rankings anymore..!?

It's been 4 days I can't drop/sell anything in my inventory, I'm getting a message saying "Items and mesos cannot be moved, please contact customer support."

Please fix this, I'm on Reboot, main character is BlazingEdge and I'm on EST time.
  • BlazingEdgeBlazingEdge
    edited December 2017
    Same problem. There's another topic about this bug. Please fix!

It's been 4 days my inventory is full on Reboot and I can't sell/drop anything. I'm getting the same message.
  • HyperSoniqHyperSoniq
    edited December 2017
    Same problem, i can't play anymore. Many items are going to expire because of this
  • HyperSoniqHyperSoniq
    edited December 2017
    So !! i am still waiting for a fix to this mess, no one is doing a thing about it. I am going to lose many items because of this issue.
    BlazingEdge
  • BlazingEdgeBlazingEdge
    edited December 2017
    Not only items are going to expire but I can't redeem event boxes for Illium or hunter's pouch because inventory is full. I'm also mobbing with a lvl 90 weapon because I can't pick-up anything new. (I'm 150 by now). Also can't finish Grand Atheuneum quest line since it gives a medal and my inventory is full so I'm running late on Step-Up event too. This is really frustrating.
    HyperSoniq
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2017
    Hello

I advice you guys to contact customer support and ask if you have been tradeblocked. Some users also call it a hellban.

Please use the bug reporting format when posting in this section.

Link http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6845/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines#latest

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Good luck.
    BlazingEdge
  • HyperSoniqHyperSoniq
    edited December 2017
    With all do respect, these details do not matter for me, because all of my account even other world (other than Reboot) are affected by this issue. I can drop/sell any item. Not to mention the usable items with expiry date.
  • PaoGenehPaoGeneh
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    same problem for 5 days and counting, send ticket. Maybe we have something in common, and they can solve this faster. "a year ago it was an item that caused this error"