[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

barr520 - Mod Application

barr520barr520
Reactions: 741
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in MapleStory VFM Application
A brief description of why you'd like to become a VFM:
I want to help the maple community as much I can and i think VFM is the right position to accomplish that.
I think I can do the VFM's job successfully and proficiently.
I have started playing the game back in 2008(reboot since 2016) and I believe have a strong understanding of both reboot and the game as a whole.

What do you hope to accomplish as a VFM??
I wish to assist and advice players in all sorts of ways(as I am already doing often on the discord servers), like answering and directing new players which are unfamiliar with the game's mechanics, which are plenty and might be hard for a new players to understand them all, help returning players to quickly update on what changed since their last time or just general questions about the game even some veterans might miss.(of course i probably don't know everything there is to know about the game like most pther players).
I hope to achieve better communication between nexon and its player-base in order to help nexon understand exactly what the players want and help the players get a better grasp of about nexons doing and reasoning.
I also hope to have faster handling of bug reports in order to fix as much as possible as fast as possible.

Do you have any experience moderating for other communities?
No past experience in moderating other communities.

In-Game Character Name: Kytti
World: Reboot
Discord User Name: CatFace#5379
SherriTacoLOL