[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to access root abyss content

FartOutLoudFartOutLoud
Reactions: 100
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Unable to access content

Brief bug summary: Looks like I am stuck midquest even though I have completed all the quests previously.

More details: I previously had access to root abyss and have killed bosses multiple times, however now I am unable to get to the correct hub area. It takes me to what looks like an area that is used during pre-questing and I do not have any available quests for root abyss because they have already been completed. See screenshot below.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Not sure

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: CannonSaidHi

Character level: 213

Character job: Cannoneer

World name: Galicia

Date and time of the incident: Past few months to a year. I know that it started a long time ago, but I didn't bother creating a ticket because I figured it would be resolved with some patches.

I'm in the CST time zone.

kZzp3Xu.png

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2017
    This quest should be the next step base on your completed quest log, http://maplestory.wikia.com/wiki/Quests/62/(Root_Abyss)_World_Tree_Guardian
    Try talking to Neinheart in Ereve to finish the prequest.
  • FartOutLoudFartOutLoud
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    Rexaar, you were right on the dot with that answer. Still makes me wonder why I suddenly lost access to it in the first place though. Anyway, I really appreciate you answering. Thanks.