[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black screen and the whole computer freezes??

iLikeSlowbroiLikeSlowbro
Reactions: 100
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
Hi i was playin maple today and it froze on me. I didnt think anything of it as it happens sometimes and i pressed control alt delete and ended the process. Well when i tried to log back in i got all the way into the character select screen but after i picked my character and it said connecting to server it went to a black wcreen flickered between the black screen and my home screen and the went black and my whole computer froze forcing me to hard restart it. Now it does this evertime i try and play maple, other more intensive games work fine! I unistalled maple and reinstalled and nothing then i unistalled the launched and reinstalled and still nothing. So now im stuck wondering whats going on. Its certainly not the specs of my computer i just built it and it runs way more intense games just fine. Ive been playing maplstory on and off since 2006 and every computer ive played it on ive always had problems. Please help me with this as i do love playing the game thank you.