[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New update won't go through...

tibbersthotibberstho
Reactions: 100
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
It keeps saying verifying.. then it say can't install maple story.. it isn't letting me just open the launcher either.. it just jumps to maple story every time.. And it won't let me cancel it.. to try again it just keeps looping the verification..

Comments

• tibbersthotibberstho
    edited December 2017
    I'm currently doing a challenge and I need to log in every day..... I even uninstalled and reinstalled it.. it works fine except the last update won't go through.. I have over 12gb of space left on my hard drive.. and it was working fine before the update.. I need this resolved quickly please.. ik you are all busy but I don't want to start a month long challenge all over again.. I aslo just joined a guild with some players who are helping me out.. and I can't even get into the game to explain what's happening...
  • tibbersthotibberstho
    edited December 2017
    Update!!!! Now its making me reinstall the game again...
  • tibbersthotibberstho
    edited December 2017
    I fixed it!!!! Restarting computer.. and reinstalling nexon launcher fixed it... And reinstalling game