[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extreme lag/fps drop in Twilight Perion

OmegaStromOmegaStrom
Reactions: 410
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
Basically title, since going to Twilight Perion I am actually almost unable to play and can't even log off because the game freezes i have to force quit the game. I thought it was my comp but when I somehow got out I was actually fine on every other map on the game, fine bossing, fine doing other tasks, it is elusively twilight and because of this I haven't been able to take advantage of the 2x or level to 200. Does anyone have a fix because this never happens in other games I am able to play league of legends fine and I've tried lowering the settings in the game but nothing it is like the even hall lag that was fixed eventually.

Comments

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    my main i stuck here now killing an elite boss for someone and i have to miss 2x until this is fixed ANGERY
  • OmegaStromOmegaStrom
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2017
    So nothing does nexon even check this forum?
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    nope