[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

kanna bot rant

nihirinihiri
Reactions: 850
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
so, i keep seeing these male kanna bots everywhere i go (recent sighting in fantasy theme park 1 in the malaysia location) and everytime i'd change the channel, i keep seeing these bots. i can tell they're bots bc of their gibberish names and not replying to me when i said a little "hello" to them.
  1. can nexon just disable the kanna class until they remove these bots and add captcha in the client12 votes
    1. yes
       67% (8 votes)
    2. no
       33% (4 votes)

Comments

• kthxkthx
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2017
    Yeah well Arcania has level 230+ Blaze Wizards fact the one Blaze Wizard is rank 7 and the other is rank 14 both of them are in a video on YouTube botting ... both have been reported yet they still have yet to be banned...

Hell I might as well go bot at this point appears they take this long to ban people so why not!
    nihiri
  • LazyBubLazyBub
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2017
    It's honestly a joke, i moved from Reboot to Bera and there is a bot on EVERY channel in some of the popular grinding spots. Has GMs given up on the game?
    nihiri
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    LazyBub wrote: »
    It's honestly a joke, i moved from Reboot to Bera and there is a bot on EVERY channel in some of the popular grinding spots. Has GMs given up on the game?

Nexon is too busy trusting their ban bot to ban hackers and botters, even though they have banned very few bottters or hackers with it and have banned many legit players.
    DarkonslayerXDnihiri
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2017
    I was just banned while moving on the Mr Alli map i was completely on the other side. There are blaze wizards and kannas hacking all over the place.. Hopefully they will unban me and work on banning them more.. Legit players cant even try to level or collect Familiar cards. I am a lvl 133 Illium.. very sad day hopefully they will fix it asap. until then Have a great day
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    edited December 2017
    It said if i was looting the hackers loot.. wtheck.. they can hack but dont touch their loot they leave around cheese n crackers :p
    nihiri
  • kthxkthx
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2017
    iGoddess wrote: »
    It said if i was looting the hackers loot.. wtheck.. they can hack but dont touch their loot they leave around cheese n crackers :p

ikr Nexon logic right?

Ban legitimate players rather then banning people who abuse the game...
    I mean really Imagine them banning every one who buys stuff from botter shops but they will ban you for being in a map where a botter is.
    I've been counting the day's that I end up getting banned for being in a map with a botter I'm trying to report...

I mean really ? you see this LMAO...
    nihiri
  • DarkonslayerXDDarkonslayerXD
    edited December 2017
    I logged on for 3 mins after being DC'ed and got banned... NExon told me they did an intensive investigation. THis was done within a span of about 4 hours. I so doubt that they did that. THeir auto systems needs to be fixed. I really want my account back.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    kthx wrote: »
    iGoddess wrote: »

ikr Nexon logic right?

Ban legitimate players rather then banning people who abuse the game...
    I mean really Imagine them banning every one who buys stuff from botter shops but they will ban you for being in a map where a botter is.
    I've been counting the day's that I end up getting banned for being in a map with a botter I'm trying to report...

I mean really ?
    you see this LMAO...

imagine they reported you for harassment and then they punished you. that wouldve been the icing on the cake, ridiculous how they just hang around

DarkonslayerXDnihiri
  • DarkonslayerXDDarkonslayerXD
    edited December 2017
    It's literally impossible to farm at Krus bc of the hackers.. I just want my account back smh..
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited January 2018
    Uh no, don't disable Kanna. It's not like Kanna is the only one anyway, it's a lot of BW as well and sometimes Hayato. I'd be pretty mad if they disabled my Kanna because of all these botters
    nihiri