[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Items and Mesos cannot be moved

GlaceDfeuGlaceDfeu
Reactions: 420
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: item, functionality

Brief bug summary: When trying to drop/sell items or mesos a message pops up saying 'Items or mesos cannot be moved. Please contact customer support'.

More details: This bug appeared last week, not to all players but a significant amount of players, along with this, we have been taken off rankings.

Character name: GIaced

Character level: 235

Character job: Luminous

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 12/20/17 around 7pm pst in my case, apparently some other users got this trade block before or after that date.

I'm aware there's already a discussion about this matter but I'm trying to format the bug report as suggested by Invulgo, I hope I was able to do so and that this matter is not only being looked into but fixed soon enough.
YunalescaaPaoGeneh

Comments

• PaoGenehPaoGeneh
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    same problem, same date, patience , patience patience... is all that the GMS says, while we lose time of game, events and others. ;)