[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

+ target hit boost should apply to "enrage" skills

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think that any additional targets hit: +x passive gained outside of any attack that has it's target hit count reduced to 1 when enraged (including Mihile/Battlemage) should have those additional target counts toward Enraged mode as well as a bonus. That would enclude:

Hyper passives
Node passives
Abilities
Monster Life

which would potentially increase max targets hit to around 6 but a hard cap can be placed amirite? like +3 hard cap would still be generous if it meant players didnt have to come out of enrage mode to kill spawned mobs, and makes the bonus much more desirable for these classes.

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    they specifically nerfed bishop's angel ray hitting more than 1 target from the node boost.

Other jobs like kaiser and db who have skills that only hit 1 target get to hit 2 targets though.

It's strange. If you don't want us hitting +1 mob maybe give us a useful node boost then like 5% critical damage.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited January 2018
    I think it is fine the way it is. Plus, the skills which only hit 1 mob naturally gives 5%critical rate as passive node Lv20+.
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    they specifically nerfed bishop's angel ray hitting more than 1 target from the node boost.

Other jobs like kaiser and db who have skills that only hit 1 target get to hit 2 targets though.

It's strange. If you don't want us hitting +1 mob maybe give us a useful node boost then like 5% critical damage.

I think he means skills like Enrage, the 1v1 buff but giving more %FD. So it includes Hero, Mihile, Battlemage. Also BT, but it's bugged so with Bear Assault it still attacks multiple mobs lol.