[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

New guild looking for members! Eu - Luna

SenpaiSnowyySenpaiSnowyy
Reactions: 300
edited December 2017 in Guilds
Hi im Lufuu the proud owner of the new guild LittleLight, and when i say new.. i mean super new! level one two members, i am currently leveling a Luminous only at 121 but is my new main, my highest is a level 201.. so i like to believe i have some game knowledge

My story:

Playing maple i often end up feeling lonely just grinding aimlessly, but i wanted to change so i tried to join guilds to make friends... i applied to a lot of guilds.. but got rejected from all off them.. even the guilds that say they accept all! so i decided to take matters into my own hands and create my own guild

Goal:

I want this guild to be amazing! not in terms of levels or damage, i want this to be a please for friends, family.. a place were we don't judge each other and rely on each other a big group of people were we can all have fun and just chill, helping each other out with missions or advice.. that sort of thing : )

----

I know right now this guild wont seem like much.. we don't have anything but a dream i hope some of you out there will find interest in this guild if you havn't joined one already, add me in game Lufuu (or SenpaiSnowyy) and lets talk about it : ) any questions you might have.. or if you want to join the guild, i would love to here from you, Thank you

Comments

• ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 10
    The guild littlelight is still recruiting, and anyone is welcome to apply to the guild. Or you can have a chat with me (LoadiLy) or Lufuu first if you'd want that