[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New guild looking for members! Eu - Luna

SenpaiSnowyySenpaiSnowyy
Reactions: 500
edited December 2017 in Guilds
Hi im Lufuu the proud owner of the new guild LittleLight, and when i say new.. i mean super new! level one two members, i am currently leveling a Luminous only at 121 but is my new main, my highest is a level 201.. so i like to believe i have some game knowledge

My story:

Playing maple i often end up feeling lonely just grinding aimlessly, but i wanted to change so i tried to join guilds to make friends... i applied to a lot of guilds.. but got rejected from all off them.. even the guilds that say they accept all! so i decided to take matters into my own hands and create my own guild

Goal:

I want this guild to be amazing! not in terms of levels or damage, i want this to be a please for friends, family.. a place were we don't judge each other and rely on each other a big group of people were we can all have fun and just chill, helping each other out with missions or advice.. that sort of thing : )

----

I know right now this guild wont seem like much.. we don't have anything but a dream i hope some of you out there will find interest in this guild if you havn't joined one already, add me in game Lufuu (or SenpaiSnowyy) and lets talk about it : ) any questions you might have.. or if you want to join the guild, i would love to here from you, Thank you

Comments

• ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    Reactions: 510
    edited February 2018
    The guild littlelight is still recruiting, and anyone is welcome to apply to the guild. Or you can have a chat with me (LoadiLy) or Lufuu first if you'd want that