[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Customer support is not working?

habanerohabanero
Reactions: 200
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi,

Before the server check on december 21st I burned a Blaze Wizard; because it was one of the last remaining job branches for my legion completion.

Me and apparently some BWs mains in reboot got "hellbanned" in relation to the server check. The hellban means that we are unable to move items from our inventories. It may not seem like a big deal because we are in reboot, but trust me it is horrible.

Everytime we try to drop, npc or storage items we get a pop up telling us to contact customer support. I did contact the customer support and their response was that my account "upon further investigation" is sanctioned because of suspicious activities. I sent another ticket questioning if they actually did any real investigation regarding this. I also asked them what these suspicious activities were refering to, because iam clueless.

I dont know if they got mad or something, but the response I got this time can be summarized as:"we have done further investigation about this matter and you are now permanently banned and you will not be able to use your account ever again".

I doubt that these customer support guys have any idea what they are talking about, something is obviously broken. So I log into my account to see if it really is perma banned, and no it isnt. I can still login to my account just like before, but I am still for no reason hell-banned.

The customer support is not working very well it seems like.
Please adress my issue regarding our hellbans, nothing about this seems to make any sense.

After more than a year of invested time, I would feel very sad if it had to end like this.