[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spirit Savior

comeprecomepre
Reactions: 240
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
If you bring 5 rocks to the safe area too quickly after saving the 5th rock it does not register all 5.

It will give you points for saving x4 and then points for saving x1.

Have 4 spirits and save 1 spirit closest to the safe area and go to the safe area fast.

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    That's weird - I've never had that issue before, and that's with rescuing the spirit right next to the drop-off point as the 5th one, and immediately teleporting into the drop-off.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    [UPDATE]

So last night I was doing it and just got the thing you were mentioning ! I'm not sure if you were doing it when it was really laggy, but that's the only difference I noticed between my normal runs and this (it was realllllly laggy when I was doing it last night).
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2018
    Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: When you collect and save Rock Spirits too quickly it will incorrectly count the amount saved.
    Here is a small video montage of the bug being reported: