[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bonus Potential Cubes to Reward Shops plz

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey guys. I have seen a little bit of feedback about this and I definitely agree. Not alot of people were able to put money in Bonus Potential Cubes. I been cubing my weapon recently with those with some money and I'm struggling to get at least 2 lines of ATK and yes, its RNG. It was ferocious...1 line of ATK % isn't enough for me. It's like go big or go home. Some of the pros already have their main potentials completely done and they are looking for more ways to increase their damage and the only other way left other than legion and link skills is Bonus Potential. If Red and Black are in the reward shop, I felt people should get access to Bonus Potential Cubes as well without cashing some money. I'm not sure if that's been discussed with the team but it would be lovely to have that implemented in the reward shop. Thanks!
July