[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Corsair Bullet Shindig

DudodianDudodian
Reactions: 300
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Sometimes when corsair's bullet shindig is on cooldown, if you tap the skill key even once, it launches you into a bullet shindig that deals no damage. You get stuck like this until you log out or teleport. It doesn't expire and you can't use anything else while in it, either. This didn't happen last patch for me either. I also already took the suggestion of restarting my computer and then seeing if it kept going, but that did not work.

Comments

• DudodianDudodian
    edited January 2018
    Hah, silly me. My template didn't copy over.

Bug type: Skill

Brief bug summary:
    Bullet shindig can be used while still cooling down, but only the animation plays. The actual skill itself isn't used, and you are stuck in an infinite animation loop until you log out or switch maps through means of a teleport.

More details:
    Doesn't always trigger when using the skill on cooldown. Cannot seem to find a specific trigger as to why it goes off like that.

Steps to reproduce:
    Have bullet shindig on cooldown, press the skill key after using other skills.

Character name: TwinGunman

Character level: 208

Character job: Corsair

World name: Chaos (MYBCKN)

Date and time of the incident: 12/31/2017 at 5:30 MST.
  • DudodianDudodian
    edited January 2018
    After doing a couple tests, I was able to consistently get this bug by using bullet shindig right as it comes off of cooldown. You know how a skill flashes as soon as it's done cooling down? Well, if you press bullet shindig during the time the skill flashes, it launches you into this loop.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2018
    Hello

I forwarded this.