[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My Evan seems to be stuck

DMHDMH
Reactions: 1,015
edited January 2018 in Archive
The only job quest available on my 157 Evan is level 60 Silver Heroes Emblem - Find Cassandra if you need another Silver Heroes Emblem. I have been to Cassandra several times but she only has current event info. I might have dropped my silver heroes emblem because I have the gold heroes emblem now. I want to finish the Nova Step up Event and I need to do Birth of an Alliance but the last Evan Quests I have are The Past, Onyx Dragons, Black Mage, Evan's Token for an Epic Hero, After Shedding 2, and Job Advancement 4. I don't have any in progress Evan quests either. This frustrates me because I am a completionist at heart and don't see how to get back on the quest line. I checked the Frog house in Ludibrium and Bavan - the house is blocked - Bavan doesn't have any quests. What can I do?