[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

You've done it again, Nexon... (& Polar Cub)

TropismTropism
Reactions: 1,415
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
I can't train due to the lag being so terrible. It's not even FPS lag, it's ping lag. Can't use any of my skills consecutively.

Also, I spent $15 on a pet from the cash shop that doesn't even function how it's supposed to. When is this getting fixed?
  1. Do you have a Polar Cub that doesn't function?2 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (1 vote)
    2. No
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    LMAO, Ping lag, blame nexon because of how far away from the server you're like it's there fault, and or because your internet sucks, I've been training for the past 5 hours with no lag at all...

Also ping is not the right word for your problem anyways LMAO Amazing how many of you sit their and judge someones grammar yet none of you know the correct terminology for stuff.

All 'ping' does is the server sends a packet to the client to make sure their is a connection still...
    Your 'LAG' is due to internet connection, perhaps you should stop using WiFi to play MapleStory, or tell your brother to turn off the Torrent download...
    Maybe someone cracked your WiFi password and has been leeching your internet to download a bunch of stuff LMAO.

What's with the attitude? A simple "lag has nothing to do with ping, it's your Internet connection that may be causing it." would be enough. Besides, it could be memory issues or graphics card issue.

You have an awful lot to say but you arent really saying anything. Mind your attitude and people may take you more seriously.
    ForsakenCurseNeonTwilightPirateIzzy