[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Rizásaika - VFM Application

rizariza
Reactions: 1,125
edited January 14 in MapleStory VFM Application
Most on this network would distinguish me as the most outgoing Mapler, and the biggest asset to hit this game since Fangblade. Firstly, I would like to express how I am very excited and ready to be your new VFM. Everyone on the platform, including my close friends and family, are well aware that I love maple. I love the game so much it is not even funny. I been doing the longest period of time, practically forever, and I strongly believe that it is time to take it up to the next level and run for VFM. So I will simply cut to the chase, and attack the first part of the application.

A brief description of why you'd like to become a VFM.

I am a Mapler who plays the game on a daily basis helping my guild and close friends socializing, and getting the meet people in my respected servers. Most would automatically know me from my Kaiser either saying "hey it's that guy who talks with all caps" or" my bishop who everyone sees on YouTube or discord". I am arguably super active, and I contribute immensely to my communities in my respected servers. Mostly “khaini(khroa". Since merge, I had hosted my usual server Ursus raids, and managed my guild as best I could while its new environment. My main reasons for wanting to become a vfm is because I'm always either managing, or a part of groups, and feel that I have many ideas that can help make it run smoother and efficient. I see how the forums and discords is run professionally, and I hope to bring the same energy and professionalism to this role. I am always innovative in providing novel ideas, but most of the time I am suggested to send emails instead. I feel if I have a role in which I possess the influence to help the community and my servers directly, it would bring a lot of people to the game. My main goal is to improve the culture, and bring new positive energy to the game.

What do you hope to accomplish as a VFM??

I have mentioned some of my goals above, but I would like to go into further detail. I want to first be more involve with the community and get to know more people. I know the role is mainly targeted to the reboot server but my goal is to not only be active in helping the reboot server but others as well. As each server has their own culture, own style, and social groups I want to get to know most of them and be more familiar with it I know from the last world transfer event most people had switch servers and some even underwent a level of culture shock due to meeting different kind of people with different culture in their servers. I want to bring what I done in khroa to the most servers. Having most people get to know each server culture, getting to know some of them. Also getting to know the people who you never see. I know a lot of us only see big streamers and only recognize high profile individuals, my goal is to find ways of everyone being able to show off their unique greatness or talents. I also want to fix direct problems with the servers such as some programming as some stuff in the game are glitch. I want to also fix the hacker and ksing problems in the servers maybe find a way to get more chs or a way for people to train without being harassed or ks'ed. My main goal is overall to help stabilized the community and bring what I done in game and out to the team.

Do you have any experience moderating for other communities?

If you talking nexon forum communities I haven't participated in leading or moderating any of sort. I have lead my server in khroa raid parties such as ursus, lotus and Damien parties. I have also run a guild in my server for 3 years and within that time I also lead 10 successful alliances as alliance leader. I also like to note that my alliance in khroa was the only multi lingual and cultural alliance in khroa where we had French, Spanish, English, Creole, and Korean speaking or background members within our group. Our alliances or guild always welcomes diversity to its fullest and demonstrated it with its long track record. During those times I would be put in charge for most functions or raids due to my track record. Real life experience I help run most to all clubs in school, being in charge of managing students and contacting and sorting issues or events if it were to occur. I was in my school MSG varsity as a news reporter and editor as I had to take care of getting people together and making reports on all activities on school grounds (was easy cause I was in mostly all the clubs). I also held a position on a radio station where I was in charge of running and hosting show at the station. I also had a part time as a performing secretary where some times as I am a certified stage combatant would act as a heel for some show cases. As you see most communities inside and out I demonstrated excellences and had been put in my positions not due to anyone favoring me or putting me there just to put me there, but because I was competent and best person for the job. I can probably be considered over qualified due to me being involve in most communities projects.

Regarding the expectations:
18 Years or older. - I am.
Must be active and on the official Maple Story forums & Discord. - I am.
No history of using exploits or illegitimate programs. - I'm a legit player
Moderate and participate on the Maple community forums &Discord. - Of course
Be courteous and kind towards other forum members. - I over dose on kindness
Uphold the Forum Code of Conduct and enforce the rules fairly. Yea I got that covered
Assist planning ideas for creative and fun contests. - I'm creative genius I got you
Provide a helping hand on community temperature reports. - I do the best I can
Must be levelheaded when addressing difficult situations. - Yea I don't let little things bother me
Must possess excellent written and communication skills. - Definitely do
Value providing constructive suggestions & feedback - I'm honest and can do that
Must not be a supporter of the Black Mage. - I will say as a anti hero we will see ;)
Must be in REBOOT or have a strong understanding of the server's unique setting – I have characters there and a lot of friends so I definitely have a good idea how it works.

Here is my Riza plan "Vision for 2019" This plan will tackle some of the issues I notice which I will definitely attack right away as well as make a layout of my intentions for those who don't know me or want to get a feel of what I plan to do.

When I get the position I wish to:
• Push nexon to make more events or include more side bosses and quest to keep game interesting.
• Only do big events or world transfer during non school periods.(world transfer was a big issue cause no one was around a lot of groups and friendships were severed).
• Fix most problems for not a selective few players but for all players.
• Find alternative ways for people (targeted towards younger players) to fund themselves without cash if don't have job or parents to buy.
• Have more in game activities for people who aren't bossers to stay interesting like more min games.
• Implement something like star world that will keep the non fighters happy.
• Reinstate pvp so with set damage that you can use your own character like the old days. (This was a fan favorite if people don't want to pvp its ok just don't click on it)
• In game free nx or ways to earn it through gm events.
• Pvp Guild tournaments with mini games and fight matches(with set damage to keep game fair for all similar to ursus). (If anyone watch fairy tail grand magic tournament if damages were set and had mini games which everyone can play for the tournaments' it would bring more team and party related feel back to the game with friendly competition and guild pride)
• Increase guild and alliance limits as well as add more channel's. ( this will eliminate a lot of the big issues i notice revolving this issue). This will also eliminate ks'ing as a whole, unless the people are jerks.
• In game gm patrol for hackers or bots. (I had always wanted to get this in but with me being in the team I can bring it up).
• Monthly surveys or recommendations.
• Party quest story lines (Have more quest where you can co op with friends).
• In game chatting.
• More town attacks specifically Henesys. (would love for there to be random town attacks)
• Fix as many errors that occur in all the servers as we can.
• More bosses with ursus game feel. ( I notice in khroa and reboot ursus brings communities together and helps people have a competitive but friendly time we need more bosses which needs team work and party play.
• Have peer reviews from communities to check progress.
• Help reboot get the right drop rates and fix most of the in game issues.
• Have a way to have people directly contact the staff to recommend themes or new ideas.
• Try to get the team to program in a auto translator in game. ( I always use Google translators to communicate with non English speaking players but I think the game and company should be capable of this).
• I plan on making themes for the months like heritage months to do nexon sales and explore diversity a little more.
• I will find ways to use everyone's strengths and find parts for everyone to make maple great again, like the late great John Fitzgerald Kennedy said in his famous and amazing words "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." I will say worlds of the same worlds, but more amazingly cause I'm Riza "Ask not what Nexon and the maple committee can do for you, ask what you can do for the community and maple as a whole".
• Texting or a sort of notification app that lets you know all events or things if you can't get on game. (Alternative ways besides website is always a plus).

Don't Expect:
• Defend Nexon when players aren't being treated well or overlook when issues occur.
• Allow unhealthy or toxic play environments for community and staff.
• Breaking rules or using my power to cause harm to others in community even those I don't like.
• Participate in Flame wars or shouting matches with anyone. (I most likely would ignore you while you're not bringing any ideas but negativity).
• Exploit or use my power to steal or any of the sort.
• PLAINLY WILL NOT ABUSE MY POWERS.
• To only help a selective group of people and overlook others.
• Let language barriers stop me from helping people ( in past I seen a lot of people who spoke any language from English were always overlook in the game you won't get that from me even if I have to use a translator I will make sure to help you as best as I can).
• Keep quite if I think something doesn't promote or benefit the community that's why I'm here.
• Allow anyone to be mistreated.
• To hold back my resources and ideas that can help the community.
• Let maple die out.
• Let the black mage take over maple world.

As I noted before I have a lot of skills that can definitely be of asset to nexon. I know a lot of the community may have their feelings of me. I note as I host most my raids even if I had a problem with someone if they arrive to the room first they were in, regardless of mix feelings. I feel that professionalism and character will definitely help me succeed in this role. Also as I am currently studying in getting my bachelors in communications and minor in computer information system I feel as the year goes on I will gain new skills to bring to the team. What you are looking for is a person with a track record of success which I have. Also someone who's involve in their communities and understand people. You need someone who's open to help all people and not certain individuals. As my groups is open to anyone and had no barriers such as language, sex, status, or any of the above. You also need a winner on the team someone whose willing to fight for you and your server. Most would know I fight for my teams whichever one I'm on. I have fought to win for my debate team, dance team, soccer and writing. I will hope most would consider me to be the next VFM, and consider my skills to bring to this team.

IGN- Rizásaika
World- Bera
Discord- RizaSaika#8726

Keyan the EvanFennekin

Comments

• SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 1,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 9
    Based on your previous activity in these forums, the majority of it (if not, all of it) involved trolling/flamebaiting. I do not think you're an ideal candidate for this position.
    NakazatoJLDoKing
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 11
    Sorrow wrote: »
    Based on your previous activity in these forums, the majority of it (if not, all of it) involved trolling/flamebaiting. I do not think you're an ideal candidate for this position.

Make sorrow words, my words
  • rizariza
    edited January 11
    NakazatoJL wrote: »

well most are active trolls and insight hate and fuel to flame wars i cant control others actions some even stated i plagiarized someone application which yet I had yet to seen anyone show me where. I like to even note in writing any type of paper you follow the writing format such as apa mla and so on. I site where i got my source from http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/11110/how-to-apply-for-volunteer-forum-moderator#latest . Now I know a lot of people had harassed some people who wanted to comment here, so I ask the moderates to help let the people who support this application to leave comment without being stalk, pinged or attacked for supporting me. I also want to welcome anyone who disagrees to state real reasons and not come up with hate fueled or troll feedback that doesn't even meet the requirements for this whole application process. I state that in my application I noted I was the best person for the job due to my experience, I ran groups plan and done big raids, and run a few discords and pages. I hope most would look at application and comment with real thoughts and if leaving criticism, make it constructive as all of us are here with a goal to get spot or improve.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 5,965
    edited January 11
    riza wrote: »
    NakazatoJL wrote: »

well most are active trolls and insight hate and fuel to flame wars i cant control others actions some even stated i plagiarized someone application which yet I had yet to seen anyone show me where. I like to even note in writing any type of paper you follow the writing format such as apa mla and so on. I site where i got my source from http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/11110/how-to-apply-for-volunteer-forum-moderator#latest . Now I know a lot of people had harassed some people who wanted to comment here, so I ask the moderates to help let the people who support this application to leave comment without being stalk, pinged or attacked for supporting me. I also want to welcome anyone who disagrees to state real reasons and not come up with hate fueled or troll feedback that doesn't even meet the requirements for this whole application process. I state that in my application I noted I was the best person for the job due to my experience, I ran groups plan and done big raids, and run a few discords and pages. I hope most would look at application and comment with real thoughts and if leaving criticism, make it constructive as all of us are here with a goal to get spot or improve.

the way i read it...it is all bark, so to speak. it's too wordy, and for one thing, you can't change the game. the devs make those choices. i've been on the fence about writing my own application for vfm, although i have one halfway finished in word. and then theres the fact that i also believe you plagarized your application, which should be immediate disqualification for the position.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 28,825
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 11
    Guys, lay off Riza with the "plagiarism". Riza did copy some of my titles and format, but most of the actual content (both plans and personal history/experience) is original. The only problem with the "plagiarism" is that Riza keeps insisting they only used Arwoo's opening post as a template.

As for the "plan" itself, while obviously we all know VFMs have no real power to change anything - even the CM doesn't - I don't blame Riza for not writing "I will push for" in front of every line. It's implied.

There is nothing inherently wrong with this application, as such. Anyone who wants to understand why this person is not fit for the role of VFM needs to look at their posting history on these forums, the old forums (only Nexon can see those), and the Discord. Riza posts only to brag and praise Riza. When they try to help other people or provide information, it's often wrong. And on Discord they admitted to "sometimes" being a troll.
    Based on that history, I believe that this person would not take the role of VFM seriously, and therefore should not be chosen for it.

• rizariza
    edited January 11
    "the way i read it...it is all bark, so to speak. it's too wordy, and for one thing, you can't change the game. the devs make those choices. i've been on the fence about writing my own application for vfm, although i have one halfway finished in word. and then theres the fact that i also believe you plagarized your application, which should be immediate disqualification for the position.[/quote]"

"Guys, lay off Riza with the "plagiarism". Riza did copy some of my titles and format, but most of the actual content (both plans and personal history/experience) is original. The only problem with the "plagiarism" is that Riza keeps insisting they only used Arwoo's opening post as a template.

As for the "plan" itself, while obviously we all know VFMs have no real power to change anything - even the CM doesn't - I don't blame Riza for not writing "I will push for" in front of every line. It's implied.

There is nothing inherently wrong with this application, as such. Anyone who wants to understand why this person is not fit for the role of VFM needs to look at their posting history on these forums, the old forums (only Nexon can see those), and the Discord. Riza posts only to brag and praise Riza. When they try to help other people or provide information, it's often wrong. And on Discord they admitted to "sometimes" being a troll.
    Based on that history, I believe that this person would not take the role of VFM seriously, and therefore should not be chosen for it."

First i will start with petalmagic , arwoo ask us to present ourselves and what we plan on doing and why we are running. your saying its too wordy but hey said they wanted to see how passionate and serious we were about running so i showed it in my application. also you are one of the ones who dislike me and start arguments over nothing. you talk about plagiarism but don't know what it means i do one thing no one has yet to this moment has done cite sources. first we will define what it means "an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:" now if look at both intimating language is what we are looking for, now if that was the case akradian did it just as much as me cause of copying or intimating wording from this source http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/11110/how-to-apply-for-volunteer-forum-moderator#latest. also he says i give out wrong information which he just going off of more lies. some people ask me for help which i fact earlier this week i had to go onto reboot to help the person who needed help. I don't waste time trying to start arguments with people or ganging up or making cults hating on people ain't got time for it. remember for most who used arwoo format that if we go that far is plagiarism. the bragging about myself i only say im nice and great who doesn't, if someone claims they never said they are good at something or express happiness in what they do in life that is a lie. most of these people you see here only running to make a point and not to make a change. instead of bringing positive energy and letting arwoo and people decide without hate, they go to the extent of wasting their time on people due to personal feelings they have. I tried my best to keep out of arguments and let my skills speak but no matter the situation you just got dishonest people bringing fire and hate where ever they go. like i said in my application i plan to actually work and not kiss up and sit down and let nothing change. what you need is not someone who will stalk people and trying to harass, blackmail, or bring toxic vibes where ever they go, but someone willing to work and get things done. also someone who wont abuse his power cause he dislikes people. you need someone who willing to work with people they like and dislike without bring nonsense into the work place. as we see above they could of easily left there hate somewhere else and do their applications but they choose not too. i believe out of everyone who running i have the skills due to having to actually manage people. i can bet they haven't even run a alliance longer then 3 months i ran 10 for 3-4 years. i got the skills needed remember if you worried about a guy who speaks his mind being a leader and running things, lets talk about some people, andrew jackson people hated but he was the only one to keep america out of national debt, most greek and roman leaders weren't that soft either but they brought math science and many things we use today. for me there people who dislike me but can't deny i had a big alliance and ran raids and most functions in khroa efficiently. what im saying is i won't just talk and flex like everyone else you need a person to do and not say and i believe i am that guy. and the current nexon and vfm members i believe there are people who don't like you guys very much but im sure that doesn't stop you from doing your job and disqualifies you cause someone has a disagreement or dislikes you. people like the ones above won't stop me from doing my thing cause i am great like i say always, and my crew and supporters are great. keep your hate out if you hating and bring ideas if its just hate keep it at home. vote for me if you want real change and not actors like we have above.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 5,615
    edited January 11
    Based on what this individual has been doing on other candidates applications in response to their comments, I don't support Riza's application. He has been almost vindictive if it isn't trolling. Has been misquoting others in the comments of other's applications. With that in mind, Riza wouldn't make a good candidate, it almost seems like he wants to stir things up in other applications to discredit the application, sabotage almost for them speaking on what they see in Riza's post histories and what Riza has said himself.

To sum it up, Riza isn't mature enough to remain impartial, if he can't take criticism.
    NeonTwilight
  • rizariza
    edited January 11
    Based on what this individual has been doing on other candidates applications in response to their comments, I don't support Riza's application. He has been almost vindictive if it isn't trolling. Has been misquoting others in the comments of other's applications. With that in mind, Riza wouldn't make a good candidate, it almost seems like he wants to stir things up in other applications to discredit the application, sabotage almost for them speaking on what they see in Riza's post histories and what Riza has said himself.

To sum it up, Riza isn't mature enough to remain impartial, if he can't take criticism.

I don't think you get it this isn't constructive criticism this is hate, huge difference. These people openly profess hate towards me which is why one of them is running and replied. you talking about maturity when they went and posted hateful comments first i only responded had they not say a word and lie on top of that i would of never responded. the 2 above i left alone due to them having their opinions which is ok that's why arwoo wanted it posted. but what they did was different instead of saying ways to improve and give real constructive feedback. they used lies and deception and couldn't show empathy towards someone they hate cause that's what it is its hate. im not string up lies im only bringing theirs to light. i had made mistakes in the past, haven't we all not? i was empathizing with them tilled they lied and tried to start wars for no reason. if they had a problem they could of just stayed in their application or private message me but they choose to lie. As you seen above and in other applications i never attacked anyone, i left them be. i only attack when being attacked. i only don't respect when respect isn't given. i'm the only one who shows that they are a human and have human traits they haven't showed any characteristics that can do that. i can go as far to say that if they had a issue on job they would prob attack or incite hate there too. like i keep saying and i say again i am here to actually work and not bring personal feelings or hate to the team. i have plans and ideas that can help as well as history of leading and running my own groups and guilds. also maturity doesn't have nothing to do with responding to someone lying or disrespecting i would say that most who have been disrespected would respond to someone if they been lied or mistreated, that's what you call a human trait. I mean there 15 defense mechanism and i think i am using Assertiveness im only being direct with the information and haven't misquoted. so before you talk about maturity make sure you study and gather your facts before speaking also learn to be bias and look from both ends cause i know if you were honest you would be able to see it from both ends and even tell your friend when hes doing wrong that what you call realness and constructive criticism. i hope we can get back to the real work at hand and see peoples skills and qualifications and not the hate people project.

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 5,615
    edited January 11
    Look, the fact that you feel the need to defend yourself, that you look at this as hate, or that they're out to get you, shows you aren't in the mentality of moderating threads, which is the main job for VFMs, aside the tasks given individually.

And let's try to keep scriptures out of this as well.
  • rizariza
    edited January 11
    Look, the fact that you feel the need to defend yourself, that you look at this as hate, or that they're out to get you, shows you aren't in the mentality of moderating threads, which is the main job for VFMs, aside the tasks given individually.

And let's try to keep scriptures out of this as well.

im not going to keep it out cause these people need to learn empathy which they lack. also i don't think they are i know it they showed it even in discord they rant about completely nothing. if someone attack or even punch you wouldn't you not react? this is whats wrong with some people they cant tell constructive criticism from hate. Also you have no right to judge someone mentality you aren't even a certified doctor or psychologist, so how can you diagnosis and tell someone what they have or haven't. Like i said before and i wont post to say it again i only attack when being attacked only give respect when respected to or is given. I know if i done wrong or i am inciting hate or doing something wrong my friends would always say or come to stop me. you as his friend i seen hadn't done that all could of been prevented if this stayed a simple application and they hadn't lied or brought their hate to my application section. so like i said before don't expect to attack me and me not attack back. also if someone wants to leave real feedback and ways to improve do so but just don't post lies or falsies.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 28,825
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 11
    I did not lie.

For example, the line "Should I be (s)elected, I intend to" does not appear in Arwoo's template. I came up with that myself. And yet it appears in your application.

As I said, if you bothered to actually read my objection to your application, that's not really a problem. I was telling people - who all noticed the superficial similarities by themselves - to lay off you. The substance of your application is original, and that is what matters. Using my application as a template is not something I'd disqualify you for. Forgetting you did, or denying you did, is a problem, though.
    NeonTwilight
  • rizariza
    edited January 11
    AKradian wrote: »
    I did not lie.

For example, the line "Should I be (s)elected, I intend to" does not appear in Arwoo's template. I came up with that myself. And yet it appears in your application.

As I said, if you bothered to actually read my objection to your application, that's not really a problem. I was telling people - who all noticed the superficial similarities by themselves - to lay off you. The substance of your application is original, and that is what matters. Using my application as a template is not something I'd disqualify you for. Forgetting you did, or denying you did, is a problem, though.

but i use arwoo as a template using a line which almost anyone could of used can't be used as plagiarism its me using my words talking as if im you or imitating you that is plagiarism which i did not do. If anyone really looks at the content i didn't use your life stories or your accomplishments. I used my experience and accomplishments. Even if 2 sentences like if i were to blank was used its how its used if its completely copied then it falls under plagiarism. But like i said anyone who reads it without being stuck up and actually look at the content at hand would see, i did things in my application most didn't. I listed leadership roles, real accomplishments, on ground work in and out of game, and actually have years experience dealing with people whether i like them or not. I was saying above i feel most who commented after the first 2 just did it to start a unnecessary argument. I know if arwoo reads this application he can see the difference. For me my problem with you arwoo was you lied and try to cover up that for me told me all i need to know. If you had a real issue with something like your buddy said before you could of pm me about it and keep it out my application without trying to start a flame war with me, which i didn't start or instigate. I just feel if some people can't give real constructive feed back for improvement they shouldn't say anything at all we like one of the things i listed and i quote myself "Participate in Flame wars or shouting matches with anyone. (I most likely would ignore you while you're not bringing any ideas but negativity)." so i be done with it now.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 5,965
    edited January 12
    I did not lie.

but i use arwoo as a template using a line which almost anyone could of used can't be used as plagiarism its me using my words talking as if im you or imitating you that is plagiarism which i did not do. If anyone really looks at the content i didn't use your life stories or your accomplishments. I used my experience and accomplishments. Even if 2 sentences like if i were to blank was used its how its used if its completely copied then it falls under plagiarism. But like i said anyone who reads it without being stuck up and actually look at the content at hand would see, i did things in my application most didn't. I listed leadership roles, real accomplishments, on ground work in and out of game, and actually have years experience dealing with people whether i like them or not. I was saying above i feel most who commented after the first 2 just did it to start a unnecessary argument. I know if arwoo reads this application he can see the difference. For me my problem with you arwoo was you lied and try to cover up that for me told me all i need to know. If you had a real issue with something like your buddy said before you could of pm me about it and keep it out my application without trying to start a flame war with me, which i didn't start or instigate. I just feel if some people can't give real constructive feed back for improvement they shouldn't say anything at all we like one of the things i listed and i quote myself "Participate in Flame wars or shouting matches with anyone. (I most likely would ignore you while you're not bringing any ideas but negativity)." so i be done with it now.

Sorry riza, but we aren't flaming you, you are kinda flaming yourself.
  • rizariza
    edited January 12
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    I did not lie.

Sorry riza, but we aren't flaming you, you are kinda flaming yourself.

nah your just starting problems you would of never applied if i wasn't running i guess some people just like hoping on band wagons.
  • RenniRenni
    Reactions: 2,200
    edited January 13
    The application itself seems thoroughly written and passionate. From the application alone, you seem okay and seem to have a lot of experience, though you sound overconfident.
    Most on this network would distinguish me as the most outgoing Mapler, and the biggest asset to hit this game since Fangblade.

However, having also seen your activity on Discord and the forums, I don't feel you are levelheaded nor courteous & kind. Your responses to others' criticism, regardless of the criticism's validity, are unprofessional and show that you cannot handle these situations objectively, and instead demean others to raise yourself up.
    i believe out of everyone who running i have the skills due to having to actually manage people. i can bet they haven't even run a alliance longer then 3 months i ran 10 for 3-4 years.
    what im saying is i won't just talk and flex like everyone else

I also recommend keeping politics to casual discussions and off of the forums, as this is not the place to talk about a controversial topic.

The line "Should I be (s)elected, I intend to:" certainly comes from AKradian's application. I read his application as well as others before you posted yours, and only AKradian's application contains this phrase; it is not included in the template given by Arwoo. Your inability to admit this also shows your lack of professionalism and that you cannot be humble nor truthful when your image is at stake. Your comments on AKradian's application, as a response to plagiarism accusations here, reveal that you will let personal opinions affect judgment which should be made objectively.

An important duty as VFM is to settle discussions that get out of hand. It seems you have done the opposite. My honest opinion therefore is that I do not believe you would be an appropriate VFM. If you intend to be a VFM, I hope you will learn to be more objective and humble, respect other's opinions regardless of whether or not you agree with them, and take criticism calmly.
    NeonTwilight
  • rizariza
    edited January 14
    Renni wrote: »
    The application itself seems thoroughly written and passionate. From the application alone, you seem okay and seem to have a lot of experience, though you sound overconfident.
    Most on this network would distinguish me as the most outgoing Mapler, and the biggest asset to hit this game since Fangblade.

However, having also seen your activity on Discord and the forums, I don't feel you are levelheaded nor courteous & kind. Your responses to others' criticism, regardless of the criticism's validity, are unprofessional and show that you cannot handle these situations objectively, and instead demean others to raise yourself up.
    i believe out of everyone who running i have the skills due to having to actually manage people. i can bet they haven't even run a alliance longer then 3 months i ran 10 for 3-4 years.
    what im saying is i won't just talk and flex like everyone else

I also recommend keeping politics to casual discussions and off of the forums, as this is not the place to talk about a controversial topic.

The line "Should I be (s)elected, I intend to:" certainly comes from AKradian's application. I read his application as well as others before you posted yours, and only AKradian's application contains this phrase; it is not included in the template given by Arwoo. Your inability to admit this also shows your lack of professionalism and that you cannot be humble nor truthful when your image is at stake. Your comments on AKradian's application, as a response to plagiarism accusations here, reveal that you will let personal opinions affect judgment which should be made objectively.

An important duty as VFM is to settle discussions that get out of hand. It seems you have done the opposite. My honest opinion therefore is that I do not believe you would be an appropriate VFM. If you intend to be a VFM, I hope you will learn to be more objective and humble, respect other's opinions regardless of whether or not you agree with them, and take criticism calmly.

I do appreciate you actually broke it down and actually read which is a plus I can't say I'm over confident but I am passionate at what I do. If it's just one line or 2 no big deal if it came from arkiadian or arwoo or who ever. I can say prob 2 (intend) that can be said of him though the template is arwoo. But with 2-3 lines aside and taken out of discussion as you stated before the application shows my passion and shows my skill. though I can be loud about how I feel, it's my passion. When ever I set my eyes on a goal I do what ever to achieve it (I hope people don't take out of context pretty self explanatory). I do appreciate breaking down the qualification part which shows I have the skills. Now with the uncertainty of holding the peace or dealing with people you will find it that I am probably one of the few people who can empathasis. I have been in the community and have given back and have record of it. I lead people most of my life when people said I couldn't I prove time and time again (please don't take out of context) I am the greatest at what I do. Now I wanna do my best I this next stage which is leading in the community. I know a lot of people are keeping watch of me like my respected servers due to knowing if I set out to make change or do what is right nothing is stopping me but I'm sure if we look at skills and empathy I am the only one who can provide. Also keep note that I never started issues until I been attack first I know if anyone is attacked they would defend themselves and honor, as well as the honor of others. That's what makes us human.
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 550
    edited January 14

There was also this: "Press Nexon to be more open and communicative, as promised repeatedly and only rarely carried out;" which was copy-pasted from your application to the one at the start of this thread.

My issue is not so much with the obvious copy-paste job but with the dishonesty that followed. Had the applicant written, "found this in AKradian's application, I think it is a good idea and I think I can be effective doing it," I would have found it acceptable. The fiercely repeated denials of what is surely obvious are somewhat entertaining but mostly they are off putting, as well as statements such as "I am the greatest at what I do" and " I know if i done wrong or i am inciting hate or doing something wrong my friends would always say or come to stop me." Both quotes are from Riza's posts in this thread. To the second one I say, I want a moderator who doesn't need to be themselves moderated by their friends and who have no history of inciting hate and needing their friends to come and stop them.
  • rizariza
    edited January 14
    That I didnt see but like I said 2-3 lined you guys mentioned if you take it out and read whole thing my material and issues I attack are more. I would say my template is of arwoo and if 3 lines is a issue he can keep it. But doesn't take away the fact of my history of work and what I want and intend to do I won't talk about it I show it by actions but I appreciate everyone for viewing and giving feedback as honesty is what we look for. As I stated before I intend on promoting pro nexon ideas and help the community grow and bring need skills to the team most who know me know of my abilities. I only ask most to look at my skills first and formost.
  • RenniRenni
    Reactions: 2,200
    edited January 14
    I can't say I'm over confident but I am passionate at what I do
    Maybe you yourself do not see it, but looking through comments made by others in response to things you have said, I am not the only one who feels you are overconfident. I think you should consider self-reflecting and see that perhaps you are overlooking your flaws and overestimating yourself.

You have made more than one appreciation topic for yourself on this forum; if that is not overconfidence, then it is narcissism. Your constant use of the words "greatest", "best, "only", "most _", have me believe that you put yourself on a very high pedestal over other people. I think that in itself—not recognizing the talents of others when they may be as good as or better than you—shows you do not have as much empathy as you insist.
    Also keep note that I never started issues until I been attack first
    Even if you are being attacked as you claim, attacking in response to criticism means you let your emotions get in the way of being objective. VFMs are not allowed to do that. They are supposed to remain levelheaded and address the situation objectively regardless of their feelings in the moment.

You claim you never start issues until you are attacked, but I have seen you make topics or comments related to politics and religion, two subjects known to be controversial. Furthermore, on topics by other users, you have made mostly irrelevant comments that promote yourself or your content; that is disrespectful to the topic creator and also unhelpful. You are not supposed to discuss unrelated, controversial topics, nor be disrespectful to others, as mentioned in the Code of Conduct. Also, it does not matter who started what; if you violate the Code of Conduct, you may be subject to the consequences regardless of your reason.

From all the comments I have seen you make, it seems not once did you ever see or admit any faults in your conduct, except for those you excused as "being human". You seem to have never apologized for any misbehavior you made. For example, in my original comment, you chose to focus on the positive things I recognized, but you also exaggerated or skewed what I said. I never said you had the skills; I said that, based on what was written in the application, you seemed to have experience, which is different from skill. Then I continued my comment by pointing out why you lack some of the most important skills to be a VFM, to which you tried to refute or explain away in your response with no evidence but your own testimony, and testimony for unidentified individuals, that you are what you claim.

The present comments in this topic, which have all been critical of your capabilities as a VFM, are evidence that you do not have a lot of people who can back you up on your skills. Otherwise there would have been at least 1 or 2 comments in support of you becoming a VFM to contrast.

It would be wise to consider each and every point of criticism that has been made, as they are meant to be constructive, and then reflect critically on yourself. As an aspiring artist myself, I recognize the importance of taking criticism objectively so that I can improve, and I hope you will do the same. Ideally, you should learn to manage your own behavior first before applying to manage the behavior of others. I have no other words for you if you insist on deflecting criticism. Best of luck.
  • rizariza
    edited January 14
    Renni wrote: »
    I can't say I'm over confident but I am passionate at what I do
    Maybe you yourself do not see it, but looking through comments made by others in response to things you have said, I am not the only one who feels you are overconfident. I think you should consider self-reflecting and see that perhaps you are overlooking your flaws and overestimating yourself.

You have made more than one appreciation topic for yourself on this forum; if that is not overconfidence, then it is narcissism. Your constant use of the words "greatest", "best, "only", "most _", have me believe that you put yourself on a very high pedestal over other people. I think that in itself—not recognizing the talents of others when they may be as good as or better than you—shows you do not have as much empathy as you insist.
    Also keep note that I never started issues until I been attack first
    Even if you are being attacked as you claim, attacking in response to criticism means you let your emotions get in the way of being objective. VFMs are not allowed to do that. They are supposed to remain levelheaded and address the situation objectively regardless of their feelings in the moment.

You claim you never start issues until you are attacked, but I have seen you make topics or comments related to politics and religion, two subjects known to be controversial. Furthermore, on topics by other users, you have made mostly irrelevant comments that promote yourself or your content; that is disrespectful to the topic creator and also unhelpful. You are not supposed to discuss unrelated, controversial topics, nor be disrespectful to others, as mentioned in the Code of Conduct. Also, it does not matter who started what; if you violate the Code of Conduct, you may be subject to the consequences regardless of your reason.

From all the comments I have seen you make, it seems not once did you ever see or admit any faults in your conduct, except for those you excused as "being human". You seem to have never apologized for any misbehavior you made. For example, in my original comment, you chose to focus on the positive things I recognized, but you also exaggerated or skewed what I said. I never said you had the skills; I said that, based on what was written in the application, you seemed to have experience, which is different from skill. Then I continued my comment by pointing out why you lack some of the most important skills to be a VFM, to which you tried to refute or explain away in your response with no evidence but your own testimony, and testimony for unidentified individuals, that you are what you claim.

The present comments in this topic, which have all been critical of your capabilities as a VFM, are evidence that you do not have a lot of people who can back you up on your skills. Otherwise there would have been at least 1 or 2 comments in support of you becoming a VFM to contrast.

It would be wise to consider each and every point of criticism that has been made, as they are meant to be constructive, and then reflect critically on yourself. As an aspiring artist myself, I recognize the importance of taking criticism objectively so that I can improve, and I hope you will do the same. Ideally, you should learn to manage your own behavior first before applying to manage the behavior of others. I have no other words for you if you insist on deflecting criticism. Best of luck.

I did have supports but they can't comment due to nexon restricting comments 24+ hours in forums I have the shot as well of it if u want me to post it but the thing is I do have supporters some as I stated before didn't wanna put due to being massively messaged negative stuff or because not active in forums. Also I feel that even if I did any of the above you mention some people don't change. I'm willing to take the info you gave and use it to the best of my knowledge and will review tonight. As I said before I had lead others and have track record of it just look at my discord ch and check out most of my videos you will find prob every khaini or broni person not everyone but most in my vids once. That's how far my managing and leader skills go I get things done and have the skills my confidence that I express greatly is only due to me being a winner and a cheer leader for my people I root and cheer em on I'm a motivator and a person who will inspire others so they can inspire me and others themselves. Thanks all and hope all good mapling.