[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Farmed arance river for an 1 and 30 mins

OmegaStromOmegaStrom
Reactions: 410
edited January 2018 in Rants and Raves
With a greed pendant, legion buff and a after a 2x drop coupon and I didnt get a single gem stone the whole hour. I understand that my the only drop I had was from the pendant and coupon but that is actually ridiculous like the game is already grindy but, this makes stuff so unpractical and unfun, no one wants to farm for hours just to receive a random skill that might actually do nothing for you and end up getting only 10 nodes. Also why is the note dissembling cost so low when the crafting is so high. I am not saying to make the game easier but the time required to get something does make game fun. This is why this game is so on and off for me because it gets to a point where their is no incentive to play because it ends up being so unfun to do.

Comments

• Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Averagely, with drop gear and coupon, players can get around 10 nodes perhour. With around 2000 nodes, i think you can improve most of your important 5th job skill to a high level. if you farm for 5 hours a day, you can get around 50 nodes perday. in 1 month, you can get 50x 30days = 1500 nodes. So for hardcore players, mostlikely they can have a high level 5th job skills in around 1,5 months. Lets say, you are not a hardcore player, i would say you farm only 1/4 of it. Let's say you only farm for around 1 hour a day, it will takes you around 6 months. It is not counting nodes from events like this nova events. You can actually get around 200 nodes from the events, and so it will help you to improve your 5th job skills more. So i would say, ideally, in my current opinion, having 6 months to have all of the skill at high level is not that a hard task to accomplish but also not so easy to achieve. It would be so boring if it happened like before when i knew some players in 1 hour can get 100-200 nodes, it was so easy to get nodes. Some of the hard core players farmed for 10-20 hours and gotten 2000 nodes and max almost all of their skills in Just 1 day. and then they farm again to get another 10.000 nodes and until now still saving it up in their inventory.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Greed pendants dont affect Nodestones, just Arcane Symbols.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited January 2018
    Thank Nexon for the drop rate nerfs/changes.