[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game Crash 5 times. Take 30 mins just to login.

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
Bug type:
Game Crash 5 times. Take 30 mins just to login.
Brief bug summary:
As it always happening again and again. Game Crash 5 times. Take 30 mins just to login. No wonder people quitting this game.
More details:
How do you want to improve the game if it keep crashing. And took me 30 mins just to login? Wth. No wonder this game die. Pissed off their player so many times. If this is another game, not Maplestory, it would have died long ago. I know it is not my fault. Not my computer coz i have 2 computers online at the same time using the same internet connection. When 1 crashing the other doesn't, it means it is not my side. It is your client. Both of the computers randoly getting game crash or disconnection. The other one using windows 8.1 while th others windows 10.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Just play randomly
2. If you are unlucky it will crash you down or dced you.
3. Try to login again, if you are unlucky, sometimes it will crash you again and again.

Character name:
RedNightW
Character level:
Character job:
NightWalker
World name:
Reboot
Date and time of the incident:
Since last Nova Update