[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Absolute belt quest not working

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
I click on the quest to start the belt and it gives nothing. This is the second day it has done this.
CrystalOra
Mardia
DrK

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2016
    Do it on a different (or new) character. You're unable to do it if you've already done it on a character.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2016
    I have been playing this game since 2006 idk what characters I have done it on before...
  • iminnocentiminnocent
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2016
    oh nono u just kill mobs in ur lv range and then u get the quest done . it then gives u a belt of day 1. so if u hv taken the quest from left side then just go to place where u can kill mobs in ur lv range and it can be done on multiple characters in ur account also.
  • ElectrolledElectrolled
    Reactions: 910
    edited September 2016
    Any character that has done the absolute quest before didn't have it reset; Gaga talks to you like you just finished the belt. After you talk to Gaga from the star quest, no quest is given to you and nothing shows up in the quest window. You can either try all your characters one by one or just make a new character.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Does it go by whether the character completed the quest, or whether the character has the belt in inventory?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Does it go by whether the character completed the quest, or whether the character has the belt in inventory?
    I want to say the latter.
  • ElectrolledElectrolled
    Reactions: 910
    edited September 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

My paladin doesn't have the belt and couldn't do the quest for the last two days.
  • EmeraldYukiEmeraldYuki
    Reactions: 340
    edited September 2016
    Electrolled

Any character that has done the absolute quest before didn't have it reset; Gaga talks to you like you just finished the belt. After you talk to Gaga from the star quest, no quest is given to you and nothing shows up in the quest window. You can either try all your characters one by one or just make a new character.
    According to what you said, I found myself in the same situation. Maybe I did the quest last year. Does it matters? I guess the answer is not. I have not done the quest for 2 days becouse I cannot accept the task from Gaga (He says, "you like you```" ). Could not I do the quest on this character? make a new character??

EmeraldYuki
    Windia
    Mercedes

• KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.