[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck on El Naths Energy Quest

1redshirtxlg1redshirtxlg
Reactions: 310
edited January 2018 in Archive
So everytime I engage this quest I always get hung up at the end of the map after the dialogue. After the brief chat, the character just walks to the end of the map and stands there. Nothing happens.

The only way I can get out it seems is to close and reopen the game. Then it says I have failed the quest. Has anyone had this issue? Is this typical? How do I solve this quest?

Comments

• AvatrickshotAvatrickshot
    Reactions: 100
    I am having the same issue.
  • AvatrickshotAvatrickshot
    I have the same exact issue as well.
  • SergioCliffSergioCliff
    same to me gonna report this
  • bamcg15bamcg15
    I honestly have the same issue. Im using a burning character and i cant level up with the storyline because when i choose to start this mission. It animates me to two robed guys. They speak and then i start walking to the edge of the map and i just stay there. Im stuck and cant do anythjng. Nobody is talking and theres no pop bubbles. I tried restarting my pc but it didnt help.