[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Who else is getting banned for nothing

XPbrbpeebreakXPXPbrbpeebreakXP
Reactions: 410
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
I afk'ed for bit then went to do the vanishing journey daily quests. Went into a room and saw someone was there. Trying to be a nice person I cc'ed and the screen remained black. The next thing i know i dc'ed and it claimed I was hacking and banned me. I know there is a post out there about a lot of people having issues. Some mention having discord on in the background. l was chatting with my guild at the time but don't see how that would affect the game. I did put in a request for a review on Friday and am still waiting to hear if they even looked at it. In some cases people trying playing on a different account and still had problems. How many people have to get banned for nothing does there have to be for something to be done. I did hear there was a patch and my friend suggested I try logging on but it didn't work.